[Ohio] Class is now in session

Happy Birthday Ryan.

I'm down for games at AL & some Roosters on April 26th. Some chicken, Killian's, & Yuengling will definitely be in order.

Awesome times getting some Soul Calibur 5 in this past week. Good games to TiZ yesterday at my apartment for some SC5 matches, & good games to Jansauer at AL at OSO this past Saturday. Fun matches there indeed, & it was great getting some quality offline games in for a change. Also, good times at Rooster's on Saturday with everyone celebrating Ragnarok's Birthday. Hope to get some more SC5 matches in with everyone again real soon.

Reactions: TiZ
What do you guys think it would take to organize an actual tournament at AL? Do you think they'd be down and that we'd get enough people? I mean I could ask but I'm curious as to what you guys think about it first.

Arcade Legacy's owner, Jesse, loves Soul Calibur. He'd probably love to host a Calibur tournament there. As for the people... well, that's up the community, isn't it? At the very least, you'd have me, Jesse, Sluch, and Ragnarok. There are a few people who dabble enough in Calibur that when I hold side tournaments at other AL events, they go "sure, why not."

Well really, my biggest goal (outside of just having a good time) is to get guys who don't normally play SCV to sit down and give it a shot. Maybe it'd add a few new members to the community as a result. Also, my school is only 3 days a week now so assuming I can scrounge up the gas money (AL is like an hour away, that's rough on 8.6 MPG lol) I should be able to actually show up on some Thursday evenings for awhile.

Hells yeah we should have a SC5 tournament at AL sometime!

Besides me & you Trent, of course Jesse & Ryan would be down. You got to remember that other people around here DO play Soul Calibur. You got Kam, Quentin, Micah, & Adam (Skeez). I know Will would want to play, & a few others that go to AL like Jayy, Pierce, & a few other peeps I'm probably forgetting about. It'd be also great to get people out of the woodwork from around here that I know play, but I haven't seen at AL yet. I know you're one of them Fukou, so it'd be awesome to see you there. There's also another player from Louisville that is now living by & is going to NKU named Tanhauser that I've played before online that would probably be interested in going, & that dude is super solid in SC5 from the set I played him in. It'd be great to play him offline as well.

I'll ask Jesse sometime about setting a tournament up for us in the near future. I'm sure he'd be down for that. I know Saturdays work best for me since I'm off work on the weekends. What would be ideal for you guys?

Also, to Fukuo, what the fuck kind of vehicle do you drive that gets shitty gas mileage like that!? Haha.

Hells yeah we should have a SC5 tournament at AL sometime!

Besides me & you Trent, of course Jesse & Ryan would be down. You got to remember that other people around here DO play Soul Calibur. You got Kam, Quentin, Micah, & Adam (Skeez). I know Will would want to play, & a few others that go to AL like Jayy, Pierce, & a few other peeps I'm probably forgetting about. It'd be also great to get people out of the woodwork from around here that I know play, but I haven't seen at AL yet. I know you're one of them Fukou, so it'd be awesome to see you there. There's also another player from Louisville that is now living by & is going to NKU named Tanhauser that I've played before online that would probably be interested in going, & that dude is super solid in SC5 from the set I played him in. It'd be great to play him offline as well.

I'll ask Jesse sometime about setting a tournament up for us in the near future. I'm sure he'd be down for that. I know Saturdays work best for me since I'm off work on the weekends. What would be ideal for you guys?

Also, to Fukuo, what the fuck kind of vehicle do you drive that gets shitty gas mileage like that!? Haha.

Awesome! I'm free on any weekend where I'm not running clincals (which will be 99% of them). I don't have any class scheduled for Tuesday/Thursday either so those are probably good for me too.

Now as for my car... I'm not sure this will actually embed the video because I'm bad at the internet, but here goes.

It's my baby.

Fukou: Dude...that car is very slick! Very fucking impressive my good sir. Good stuff on making it tricked out with some nice, custom touches there too. I wouldn't care either about the shitty gas mileage then since it's a thing of beauty. I would not want to even imagine how much your insurance company probably tries to screw you over on covering your vehicle, being a sports car & all. Fuckin' A! Lol.

Also, in terms of days available on my schedule, I'm always a constant Monday through Friday from 2:30 pm to 11 pm on my work schedule. I try to make it to Fight Night at AL every now & then, but I'm only there for about an hour on Thursday due to my work schedule, so Saturdays are usually best for me since I'm off of work all that day. Sunday I'm off work too, but I usually spend that time with my fiancee, so Saturdays are definitely more condusive for me.

Yeah, Saturday is probably best for me as well.

Regarding my car, my insurance actually was very low when I was in Hawaii. The second I moved back to Ohio it damn near doubled haha

Damn! That'll be Ohio for you being on some type of scumbag bullshit when it comes to car insurance. Don't feel too bad because Kentucky pretty much does the same shit in those regards. Lol.

We could probably get Jansauer, MysticBill, and his lady friend too. (I think her tag is Ora? She knocked me out at UFGT9, very solid Pyrrha.)

There's also another player from Louisville that is now living by & is going to NKU named Tanhauser that I've played before online that would probably be interested in going, & that dude is super solid in SC5 from the set I played him in. It'd be great to play him offline as well.
Funny you mention that, because I work at NKU, and when I go to Fight Nights, I go straight from work. Get him to post here so we can work out some carpool stuff.

Back