[Ohio] Class is now in session

I'm thinking next weekend hosting another gathering. more notice so we can get some more people to come out and play.

I highly recommend the futurepress guide for scv 25$ at gamestop. each character has about 12 pages of info strats, moves+frame data(unheard of for 3d game), ukemi traps and combos. If you are serious about stepping your game up its well worth the cash this thing is like a text book for scv 476 pages!! Step your game up!

I highly recommend the futurepress guide for scv 25$ at gamestop. each character has about 12 pages of info strats, moves+frame data(unheard of for 3d game), ukemi traps and combos. If you are serious about stepping your game up its well worth the cash this thing is like a text book for scv 476 pages!! Step your game up!
I refuse!

Yeah, we went to Buffalo to hang out with a big crowd of people and we had 3 or 4 of those guides around and everyone was reading them constantly. That thing is amazing.

Hai guyz, wat's going on in this thread?

I remember you from the Southpark Mall tournaments Honkey!

Still dominating with Ivy, Nick?

holy shit. wombat's back too. bunch of old motherfuckers up in here.

and indeed, definitely still dominating with ivy. new and interesting ways to do so, very exciting time.

Wombat how have you been? lol Southpark mall heh makes me feel old just thinking about it, ha!

fuck man, don't want to drive all the way to cinci. someone needs to get some local shit going on. you still in the area wombat?

Yup, but IDK how good I'll be. I've been playing online only since sc4. I do, however, still have my "dangerously cheesy" shirt. Who else is still around?

after i quit running the crew, all that's really left is me, creep, shadow, hiv and cancer. and we haven't played competitively since 2 so yeah, we suck too.

Oh well, that's cool anyway. Maybe we can get together sometime and I can show you some Natsu scrub tactics lol.

Ok lets get back into the swing of things games this weekend in the Canal Fulton area Feb 25th 7:30pm to whenever if you're interested in coming out hmu my cell# is 330-418-8014.

Maybe this weekend we'll have a tournament? Depending on the interest of the people, it can be a round robin style for SCV or double elim?

Back