[Ohio] Class is now in session

Akron, Ohio here. If anyone around the area would like to play some local-ish SCV, hit me up. We'll figure something out!

^what this guy said. Right now Akron has a SCV community of 2 people. That needs to change, I mean come on, the Super Smash Bros Melee community here is bigger than that.

Nice, that makes about 5 of us. Let's try to get some online games going tonight or tomorrow night.

My PSN is Sp1d3rMind
what system do you have Slarti?

Akron, Ohio here. If anyone around the area would like to play some local-ish SCV, hit me up. We'll figure something out!

I live in Canal Fulton which is roughly 15-20 mins from Akron I host weekly gatherings with 3-4 regulars if you're interested in coming please let me know and I can send you my contact information.

I currently own the 360 version of SCV, i'll be ordering some etokki converters for use of ps controllers.

I live in Canal Fulton which is roughly 15-20 mins from Akron I host weekly gatherings with 3-4 regulars if you're interested in coming please let me know and I can send you my contact information.
That's about an hour from me. When are the gatherings?

I've long been in the fgc for the past 12+years and have played in Clevelands scene for quite some time. I'm known mostly for my time in the Tekken series which is what I play mostly and go by my tekkenzaibatsu.com handle Honkey#1 in tournaments.

I've played the soul series since edge and have since used Mitsurugi as my main character. I played SC2 seriously and have since lost interest in the genre because lack of balance. So here I am looking to hopefully pick it back up and meet some new people that won't lose interest in the game after the first few months.

I'll be sure to add you, Sp1d3r. And yeah, Canal Fulton is pretty close, so if you could send me a PM of details, that'd be great. I'll be on tonight for a bit for sure, so let's definitely get some games going!

I don't know what's more surprising for me to learn. That Honkey is here or that kamin has had an account here for 3 years.

So, I'm getting a scene started at Case Western. Should be a group of 5-20 regulars getting together and playing periodically. I'll let you guys know if we have any open events.

Back