[Ohio] Class is now in session

There will be other times to come out for games, family is the most important thing!

Hopefully the converters show up this week!

godspu was making hitboxes before hitboxes existed

true story

loq1.jpg

Yes got my converters today now I can play on my old namco stick. lol

That stick above looks like it should be in a museum.

wouldn't market it. hitboxes are for faggots and cheaters (most people won't opt to add the socd cleaners, which is why they're broken). this one was built for a handicapped dude.

thanks for the compliments though

wouldn't market it. hitboxes are for faggots and cheaters

smiley-sad017.gif

I'm not a faggot, not last time I checked. And I don't even play any of those gay, cartoony 2d games where the ability to hold 4 and 6 would give you an advantage, besides, my hitbox and all the hitboxes that are sold on the official website do have the SOCD cleaner.

Would anyone be able to pick me up from the airport and house me for MLG? I'll pay for gas and whatever else. Thanks.

I've been getting owned pretty hard at work what's everyone been up to?

Looked at the changes for the new patch coming out, looks like Tira got rocked.

Cincy powerup not to far off who's interested in going? Thinking of hosting some small gatherings once I know my work schedule.....

I've been getting owned pretty hard at work what's everyone been up to?

Looked at the changes for the new patch coming out, looks like Tira got rocked.

Cincy powerup not to far off who's interested in going? Thinking of hosting some small gatherings once I know my work schedule.....

Not to much luck actually. I get disconnected from Player Match like 90% of the time, I mean, what the HELL happened?... ._.
On a more positive note, I'm pretty thrilled with the buffs that Viola received, especially Lilith Triumph (10 -> 50). :D

Damn! It's been a long time since I've posted up here. Glad to see some activity in the Ohio thread here.

If anyone is around the Cincinnati & Dayton area that's looking to play some offline SCV, hit up Arcade Legacy in Cincinnati on every Thursday as we have a decent amount of people that go there to play the game, have fun, & get better at the game. We also usually have ranbats (tournament series for a season that lasts about 3 to 4 months) there that take place on one Saturday usually once a month. Here's a link for all the Arcade Legacy info for the ranbats:

http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.ph...on-6-kofxiii-umvc3-sfxt-cincinnati-oh.154915/

I was also gonna post up about Power Up at Arcade Legacy in April as well, but I've already been beat to the punch. Thanks JAB (What's up Anthony & how's everything been my good sir?). I'll be on staff for this event & I'll be running both the SCV & T6 tournaments, so if you have any questions about Power Up, just post up & I'll do my best to help out to answer those questions.

Also, if anyone wants to get some online games in, I'm usually playing SCV a lot online, so hit me up if you ever want to play sometime on PS3. My PSN handle is Sluch.

It's good to post back up here & hopefully I can meet up with all of you & play some SCV either online, or in person at Arcade Legacy.

I won't be at powerup due to work load. to those of you going good luck...

Console Combat is back April 22nd hopefully see some of you there.

That sucks you won't be able to make it to Power Up this year Anthony, but if work calls that needs to be done, you gotta do what you gotta do, so no worries there.

In terms of Console Combat, I'll do my best to try & head up there to Cleveland for that. I can't make any promises b/c I don't know what my schedule will be like in terms of getting a new job or spending some time with my girlfriend, but if everything is good to go for me that weekend, I'll head up there for sure for this.

Back