[Ohio] Class is now in session

Why am I not posting in this thread. Let's fix that.

Anyways, GGs to everyone I have ever played at Arcade Legacy ever. There, now I'm caught up. :P

I don't plan on going to Final Round, but do you guys have plans for UFGT in Chicago?

Eric: Right on. It's one hell of a trek if I do go to FR, but my happy ass drives far a lot of distances, so I guess I'm used to it. If I make it there, I'll see you down there in Atlanta for sure my good sir.

Trent: I was wondering why you never posted up here. Lol. Glad to see you're finally on the thread posting my good sir. In terms of UFGT in Chicago, I definitely plan on going to that, so I'll talk to you sometime about that for sure.

Good games to Ryan (Ragnarok) in SC5 tonight at AL for Fight Night. Great matches as always my good sir.

No doubt there Hwang. I'll let peeps know about that tournament for sure.

Just wanted to post up & say good games to Ragnarok up at Arcade Legacy last night in SC5. Good matches as always my good sir.

Good games to Ragnarok last night at AL for Fight Night in SC5. Solid matches for sure as always.

Soul Calibur V Tournament this Saturday, May 11th.
Doors open up at 2:oopm

Where?...

Xanadu Game Shop
3921 Vero Road
Suite B
Baltimore, MD 21227
Venue Entry Fee: $10
Soul Calibur V Tournament: $5

Whoa, I just realized this as of now, I wonder if I should go...
Arcade Legacy is having OSO7 this Saturday, so I decided not to go Thursday night tonight, and now this. What should I do? <_>
Anybody around the Cincinnati/Dayton area going?
EDIT: I also see that ECT is next weekend as well. Lots of stuff already happening now that schools and universities have finished their spring semesters, myself included.

Glad you were able to make it there to AL for Old School Onslaught this Saturday Ryan.

Lots of stuff is going on tourney-wise in the next few weeks. I won't be able to go to ECT, but I do plan on going to UFGT9 the weekend after.

Good games to Adam & Jesse in SC5 on Wednesday night at AL. Glad to get some matches in with ya guys for sure & knock off some of that rust in this game.

Good games to Jesse in SC5 on Saturday at AL. Those were some good Viola vs Voldo matches being rocked out there.

Casuals announcement for SCV in Baltimore, MD.
Address:
3921 Vero Road
Arbutus, MD 21227

$20 venue fee
$10 - if you plan on entering a tournament
Cookout - for some food

When: Saturday, August 3rd, 2013.

We'd be glad to have anyone over.

Good games to Ragnarok at AL for Fight Night on Wednesday. Great times & good matches as always.

Good times chilling with everyone up at AL on Saturday at Rocket Punch. Good games to Ragnarok, TiZ, & Jayy Hustle in SC5.

Back