[Oklahoma] Oklahoma Match

Hey guys, I'm sorry to intrude on your thread, but I'd like to know whether you'd be interested in attending a multi-game tournament (SSF4/T6/BB:CS/Melee/Brawl + more!) being held in Conway, AR on July 31st. Soul Calibur is popular around here and we'd like to host a tournament for it, but we don't know if we can get people to turn out. Here's the thread for it: http://www.8wayrun.com/f2/a-r-k-ii-arkansas-regional-knockouts-ii-t7506/. Please post there if you're interested.

For those of you that remember me, we held another tournament a few months ago that had over 70 participants from 5 different states with a total prize pot of over $1000. Anyway, we'd love to have any of you guys come and kick some serious ass. Let me know if you're interested!

Hey guys, me again haha. A.R.K. III (one of the largest fighting game tournaments in the South) is coming up on April 2nd at Conway Gaming Center in Conway, AR! We are expecting at least ~120 people at this tournament featuring games such as Arcana Heart 3, Blazblue: CS, Melee, Brawl, Project: M, SSF4, Tekken 6, Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, and more! We will have a recording station available for you to record whichever matches you deem necessary (just work it out with the station manager). If you have ANY questions, please post on here or on the official tournament thread where you can find more details about the event located at http://www.8wayrun.com/threads/apr-...sf4-mvc3-t6-bb-ah3-smash-more-conway-ar.6791/. Please try to make it and show your support not only for us, but for the Regional Fighting Game community as a whole. Thanks guys!

There will be a 300+ person gaming event in Sapupla 1/21 - if there's interest, we can hold a SC4 tournament.
OKgamers' 6th anniversary 200+ person event at TCC Metro - 2/25 - with a guaranteed SC4 tournament.
Tulsa has a Thursday night SC gathering currently; we'll recruit new players from those who show to these events.
Tokyo in Tulsa will have a cash pot towards SC5 and others - TnT is July 20th-22nd, 2012.

All 3 events are still in the planning stages; details will be posted on OKgamers.com

- OKgamers.com

Back