[Oklahoma] Oklahoma Match

Everywhere I live/move to there isn't a scene at all. I'm the best player in my current city by a long shot, it's annoying. I'm not even saying I'm good, it's just the lack of a scene. I guess I'll have to go up to Tulsa every once in awhile then. xD

Every Thursday we have SC5 game night from like 630 pm to whenever we get kicked out.

We also have a Friday night game night for any game in general and some SC people go there as well.

And rarely we add in Saturday to our game nights.

Also im the most likely the best SC5 player in Oklahoma...... Might be why im the only one posting in here now.

So any games going on in Tulsa this week? I'm here for work until friday evening and would love to get some matches in
Of COURSE you come in now lol. Our Soul Calibur only game night was suspended until further notice over the weekend lol. We have a every game game night Friday nights, but it's Friday night.

Damn that sucks. Not enough players or something?
Kinda. We have like 10 people in general but because of two people, who provided the rides since a lot of us do not have vehicles, stopped for one reason or another..... nobody showed up.
One guy seems to have disappeared from the world and the other got in a car accident.

Is there at least one person in OKC. I'm dying of boredom here, at least in Wichita there were other players, some weren't so great but even after half a week after I moved I'm already missing the local FGC. Lol

OKC for SCV? Uhh...... not really no. Norman had some but im unsure as to their activity right now. OKC never really kept it going.

But OKC has every other game lol

If I were in town... I would play... And I would win... Even though I'm pretty much done w/ competitive gaming. :-(

Alas, I'm in Alabama for this week though so I'll miss it.

In any case, I'll be in Vegas for my last Evo in a few weeks... So out there we can play for whatever money was won at Texas Bar Fights. :-)

Don't worry boys. I'm retired but I'm still me. <3

- I.C.E.

Reactions: LP
If I were in town... I would play... And I would win... Even though I'm pretty much done w/ competitive gaming. :-(

Alas, I'm in Alabama for this week though so I'll miss it.

In any case, I'll be in Vegas for my last Evo in a few weeks... So out there we can play for whatever money was won at Texas Bar Fights. :-)

Don't worry boys. I'm retired but I'm still me. <3

- I.C.E.
Lol I don't do MM's bro..... and even if i did i'd have to win this weekend to have this specific match.
So no matter what I don't see that happening because Diablo 3......

Also if you're still you does that mean you'll lose to 33AA BE via 8B? Because that was still hilarious.

I WILL BE AT EVO THOUGH

Hey fellow Tulsans. New to the game here and looking to eventually join the scene. Right now, I'm too much of a scrub and I'd just end up as a punching bag.

Back