[Oklahoma] Oklahoma Match

Hello everyone. I'm new to this forum, and Soul Calibur. I've been playing Tekken since T3, and lots of other fighting games. I picked up SC5 and have been playing it alot. Fuzion kinda sparked my interest for the game, explaining alot of the finer details before his trip to China. I main Xiba, and consider myself half decent. I'm in Norman Sun-Tues, and I work and live in Lawton Oklahoma Weds-Sat. Send me a message if you are interested in playing casuals. I'm a quick learner. drop me a line.

does anyone live in oklahoma city because I'm passing through there tonight I can play some games

Really KPC? Damn I didn't know you were coming through otherwise I would have made the drive to come see you.

I'd like to get some games in! Tournament kinda sparked my interest to learn more about the game. I stopped playing for a while due to nobody I know playing the game. I also need to purchase a new stick.....hmmmm....

I just got my Hori RAP SA! Gonna be in OKC @ Cactus Jacks this weekend to play some games. Think they might throw a little tournament.

Moving back to Norman for a short while. Gonna pick a day to start hosting soul cal/tekken/mk. we have 2 ps3 set ups, 2 pads, 1 hori v3, 1 hori rap sa, and a good size living room. Lol. i'll post later when I can figure out the day and time.

Is there a scene in Oklahoma City? I might have to move there so I just wanted to know if my SC competition would be better than it is in Kansas.

Back