Pascuzzi's Blog Posts About Nothing

I stole your Zidane! And repressed your Quina. ._.
That Quina is deliciously disgusting
Aww, c'mon. Quina's not so bad. Just never let him/her/it know that you have any delicious food lying around.

Hmm...,sounds like you've already figured out how this CaS would work. Tell you what, I encourage you to give your own process a try and show us how it turns out. I'll try to come up with something, too, but I'm going to need some information on this character, first. Where did you find her? Is there a wiki page or something where I can look up relevant information?

I can tell you already that my approach would most likely involve a Baihu Coat. It won't be too bulky if you use a belt item to slim it down a bit. You can see this effect in one of my previous designs.

I really want to see your interpretation of Kuja.
I was considering making some other characters last night. Kuja might be tough, but I'll see what I can do. I think I might try Beatrix, as well.

Hmm...,sounds like you've already figured out how this CaS would work. Tell you what, I encourage you to give your own process a try and show us how it turns out. I'll try to come up with something, too, but I'm going to need some information on this character, first. Where did you find her? Is there a wiki page or something where I can look up relevant information?

I can tell you already that my approach would most likely involve a Baihu Coat. It won't be too bulky if you use a belt item to slim it down a bit. You can see this effect in one of my previous designs.

Here-

http://www.soularchive.jp/tmr/soulcalibur/illust/02_misiyou/01_josei.htm this focus on cut female characters and more females- http://www.soularchive.jp/tmr/soulcalibur/illust/02_misiyou/06_kaihatu1.htm

for male characters like Quinion already did Hoard- http://www.soularchive.jp/tmr/soulcalibur/illust/02_misiyou/02_dansei.htm the sixth image (with giant treasure chest on his back)

by the way, ok i will give my Martina CaS a Baihu Coat. yeah, her name is Martina, it's german name for warlike :D

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG <3
DUDE. I know, right? That aside, Beatrix is an amazing character design. I wish she could've had more of the spotlight throughout the game.
10.gif

Yooooo, is that a MOTHERFUCKING CHAINSAW? I mean, I fully understand why PS scrapped this concept, but...

Holy DICKS, that is fucking AWESOME. 11/10 character of the year all years would main again

One more FF9 recreation and a concept art subject run through the CaS machine, as per TiraRules' request.
KBBwf8X.jpg

Design notes:
- The nurse's uniform is patterned with the basic houndstooth pattern to add a bit of texture.

- Buttoned pocket stickers wrap around the boots with single square underneath them placed by view. The boots proper are then patterned with stripes.
Sk8EhTR.jpg

Not exactly sure why, but as I was completing this design, I started seeing the character as a vampire hunter. Might be because of the cross-shaped weapon from the original concept art.

TiraRules, I knew I said I'd use the Baihu Coat, but I decided to take your advice on the blazer while using the waistcloth instead of the Bat Wings. It made the design easier to complete.

Design notes:
- Buttoned pocket stickers on the blazer and the waistcloth help to make the two items look flush with each other.

- Denim pocket stickers wrap around the boots with a single square beneath them placed by view.

- The offhand weapon, comprised of two arrows attached by their tails, was inspired by the bladed hilt of the weapon from the original design. The way it works in my mind, the offhand weapon can attach and detach from the main sword.

One more FF9 recreation and a concept art subject run through the CaS machine, as per TiraRules' request.
Sk8EhTR.jpg

Not exactly sure why, but as I was completing this design, I started seeing the character as a vampire hunter. Might be because of the cross-shaped weapon from the original concept art.

TiraRules, I knew I said I'd use the Baihu Coat, but I decided to take your advice on the blazer while using the waistcloth instead of the Bat Wings. It made the design easier to complete.

Design notes:
- Buttoned pocket stickers on the blazer and the waistcloth help to make the two items look flush with each other.

- Denim pocket stickers wrap around the boots with a single square beneath them placed by view.

- The offhand weapon, comprised of two arrows attached by their tails, was inspired by the bladed hilt of the weapon from the original design. The way it works in my mind, the offhand weapon can attach and detach from the main sword.

Thanks! i don't mind if you post a formula of her for me, please

Beatrix is pretty good. My version ended up looking almost identical to Kuja, so I didn't bother post her at first, but I'll do it anyways for the lulz. I really like Martina though. You did an excellent job of tying all her pieces of equipment together into a nice, slim-fit trench coat. Since the original concept was both extremely basic and vague, you could easily turn this into an original character. You might consider turning that arrow into a stake, making her a hammer, and giving her a hat, effectively converting her to that vampire hunter.

Thanks! i don't mind if you post a formula of her for me, please
I won't post the full formula; you can get plenty of information just from looking at the pictures, so posting everything would be redundant. Instead, I'll post what might not seem obvious. If you still have questions about colors, stickers, etc., feel free to ask.
base body type: normal
hips: -20
thighs: -20
stomach: -20
waist: -20

hair: 3:43,31

face paint:50
color 1&2: 5:46,9
color 4: 7:62,2

eyes: 5:41,22

blazer
color 1: basic 6 (3:6,17; 4:7,18), 2nd smallest size
color 2: 9:0,28
color 3: european 21 (6:1,21; 3:1,15)

leather wrap
color 1: basic 6 (6:6,8; 7:7,8), 2nd smallest size
color 2: ethnic 12 (3:0,24), min size
color 3: 9:9,9
color 4: same as color 1
sticker 2: motif 58 (0:0,31), around the belt

merveilleuse gloves
color 1: basic 18 (3:7,25; 9:0,30)
color 2: same as blazer color 3
color 3: 9:9,9
color 4: ethnic 12 (3:0,31)

Been a while, but those are some amazing designs and excellent use of stickers. The Beatrix one makes me realize that Square Enix really loves reusing their old designs. I know FFIX was before the merger and had chibis, but the non-deformed Beatrix looks a lot like Ashe and Lightning's original outfits. You made that Nurse costume work.

Will we be seeing more of you stuff anytime soon, Pas?
In all honesty, probably not. I am currently working on a CaS project, but it's for another audience. No one would really get why I did with them what I did if I posted them here, so I don't want to post them here. Most of them aren't even especially interesting on a technical level. Even then, I've been putting this project on hold to play other games (currently playing through Metal Gear Solid for the PS1, really enjoying it so far) or just do other interesting non-video game things.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying I'm quitting CaS and I'll still be around to comment and tell everyone else how silly and disgusting their CaS are critique. Just think of this as a break. Maybe I'll come back with my muse and turn out interesting designs again that I actually feel good about.

Bad news. My PS3 has a problem where, upon powering it on, the LEDs briefly show yellow, the console beeps three times, then powers down on its own and flashes red. If anyone knows what this is and how I can fix it (or at least get my SCV disk out of the tray), I'd be grateful. I don't want to buy another PS3 and I really don't want to buy a game I already bought before.

It's really too bad; I was working on a pretty nice Mikasa Ackerman, but the photos are still on the console, so I can't show that. However, I do have photos from the last project I was working on, which is related to another video game-related website that I frequent. Some of the designs actually came out pretty okay, so I'll post those here.
ugVoZGj.jpg

Design notes:
- A cylinder and a pair of demonic horns make the pig nose.

- The green section of the top is actually a square sticker placed by view at an upward-looking angle.

- The center emblem is from an oriental pattern. The rest of the pattern is blocked off by very large square stickers.
dLrr2bW.jpg
Design notes:
- The horns are stripe-patterned to simulate hair texture. Here, they're used to block of the cat ears in order to make the design look more like a baby harp seal.

- Even though the gloves are specifically cat-themed, they can be used any time the design calls for any kind of cute mammal.
wrKTtub.jpg

Design notes:
- The entire body is covered by a full bodysuit, with the central body covered by a duffel bag.

- Commander Video's square face is just a white block.

Has someone been playing Earthbound?
Ah, you experienced the yellow light of death. My Skyrim got stuck too. :( I don't know how to remove it.

Has someone been playing Earthbound?
Ah, you experienced the yellow light of death. My Skyrim got stuck too. :( I don't know how to remove it.
Looks like it is indeed a YLOD. Depending on what your model is, you might be able to get the disk out without opening it up. Have you tried holding the eject button after flipping the power switch on the back? Apparently, that works for some models. Not on my fat 80GB, unfortunately.

Gonna have to consider my options carefully, especially since the PS4 is due this winter.

Back