Thanks. I actually have two Talim designs, but I'm guessing you're talking about the one in the vest and pants. Either way, I'm happy with the way both of those came out.That Talim looks great!
So, I went into the editor and ran through your recommendations. Some of them worked quite nicely, some didn't suit my taste, and some even led to other ideas altogether.
No worries, I'll be posting my updates to both with the next set. It's just that I just like to post my new material all at once.Raph seems to have undergone some significant changes, so I'd really like to see what you've done with him, but it's cool if you're ready to move on.
Got some pictures of the shoes from different angles for your viewing pleasure.
Three new designs, tonight: a recolor, an original, and a (stupid) recreation.
View attachment 42557
If you couldn't tell from all the Leixia recolors, I've been playing a lot more Leixia, these days. Holiday season being my absolute favorite time of year, I couldn't not make this recolor.
- check the candy cane hilt and the gold ball ornamentView attachment 42558
Trying to get back into the swing of making CaS, like when I first got SCV, I decided to use equipment combinations and special techniques as a basis for creating new characters, as opposed to character backstory. Here, the idea was to use Leixia's 2P top as the chestpiece for an armored design, so I decided to take an "arctic knight" direction. In the end, I can't shake the feeling that someone already did this. I also feel like I only succeeded in making totally-not-Hilde.
- body proportion modifications were used to balance the bulk of the armor with the lightness of the top
- There's actually makeup in one of my designs, for a change! This one has eyeshadow (I think it's eyeshadow) to help the eyes stand out a bit.
- The pickaxe construction on the left hip consists of a scroll and two helmet ornaments.View attachment 42559
There are a lot of other people on this subforum who are way better at making these kinds of designs than I am. Nevertheless, I did what I thought I could do and just had fun with it.
- Two Hearts of slightly different sizes form the eyes and eyelids.
- A ball forms the nose.
- A battle mask forms the jaw, with a red number 0 sticker used for the mouth.
- Why Aeon? Moves like SW BE and CE make for a nice reference to Yoshi's Super Dragon form, as seen in Smash.
- The face makes me laugh every time.
Thanks for the advice, guys. I'll see how your recommendations look, later.
Hey, thanks for the reviews. Sorry I didn't get back to you until now.
SAMEallow me to just fanboy all over that Shovel Knight for a second there because DAMN SON.