Patch Wishlist

Well, I guess we're just going to have to deal with more shitty Siegfried glitchyness until the next patch...

Damnit Project Soul...

Siegfried is clearly overpowered, why else would Namco ensure that some of his moves randomly whiff? To ensure his combos don't actually hit someone with their full power. So the solution to keeping him balanced in this patch is to give him more whiffing issues.
Makes total sense :D:D:D...wai waa?

I think we should really do a compilation of all his whiffing moves just to make people aware of how bad it really is.

I think we should really do a compilation of all his whiffing moves just to make people aware of how bad it really is.

If I had a way of recording I would for sure, some of my favourites are blocking PO B+K, WS B and seeing my entire weapon pass through a tiny japanese girl.

CH 66K W! 3B, SCH B, 3B; the last 3B is a gamble, to the point I've just started rouletting into SCH and doing SCH B on wake-up.

2B+G, W!, BT SCH B, CE has randomly had siegfried blasting ice off axis for me at clutch moments.

Siegfried is clearly overpowered, why else would Namco ensure that some of his moves randomly whiff? To ensure his combos don't actually hit someone with their full power. So the solution to keeping him balanced in this patch is to give him more whiffing issues.
lol.. "Pure logic" (Spock)

I think what we got is in the upper range of what we realistically could have hoped for. And regardless, it is what it is, so time to shift focus towards what works instead of what doesn't.

(We really should have a thread about adaptations to the wiff-risk of certain moves. 33B seems solid to me right now. )

Yeah his CE shifting off axis is really fucking annoying. Give it SOME tracking, not a lot, but some.

I find myself rarely using his CE if ever...It's not a very good one...

Maybe we should close this thread.
First it is totally useless now, and second this place is attracting troll.
either that, or we could try re-posting everything in japanese using a translator, then linking all the posts on dashi's twitter. maybe if they understand us, they will buff us?

Back