Post your Evo Pool Assignment

Exactly... Although there is a lot of initial hype about Pool C... I don't imagine it being a free ride for anyone this time around... I've only seen 4 pools so far... 4 pools and 159 people means that it's gonna be pretty epic for any1 who makes it out.

- I.C.E.

Exactly... Although there is a lot of initial hype about Pool C... I don't imagine it being a free ride for anyone this time around... I've only seen 4 pools so far... 4 pools and 159 people means that it's gonna be pretty epic for any1 who makes it out.

- I.C.E.

QFT.

French, HK, Japan, Singapore, US and other players, oh my! XD

I guess the Evo organizer hasn't been keeping up with the tournament results for at least 2 years now...

I mean seriously, I couldn't make a more fucked up pool if I tried.

Well...so much for being seeded.

Pool C FTL. lol

Kayane, KDZ and Saitoh are in Pool B.

Shit is getting real!

I want everyone in pool C's phone number cause that shit looks bananas.

I'm gonna bet that only 1 Hilde makes it out alive from that bracket because of Oof and Vader. I see RTD & Oof.

I mean damn could they have made that bracket anymore ridiculous. That means most of top expected players to be in the Final brackets won't even make it.

That shit is a slaughter house.

I want everyone in pool C's phone number cause that shit looks bananas.

I'm gonna bet that only 1 Hilde makes it out alive from that bracket because of Oof and Vader. I see RTD & Oof.

I mean damn could they have made that bracket anymore ridiculous. That means most of top expected players to be in the Final brackets won't even make it.

That shit is a slaughter house.

isn't it random? the the luck of the drama amigo. but yeah i agree, pool C is going to be nasty. theres going to be ball juice every where!

but i see RTD and Cernian coming out alive...

Back