Pre-Launch SC5 Maxi vids

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont know WHATS MORE SHOCKING its like SCV Maxi has all my favourite tools amped up
or
GUYS MAXI IS BESIDE YOSHI IN CHARACTER SELECT SCREEN.... ITS OVER

@Reave & Hot: Thanks

It's great that you mentioned this, as I found any move which transitions to LI takes much more longer to G cancel compared to all other stances. I suppose this makes sense, since all of his massive damage comes from it. It's most likely project soul's way for balancing.

It's not only that, you're forced to cancel after the natural BL shift from LI. In other words LI always took the longest to cancel. BL and RC seem to cancel the fastest

@Barry: I loled at the SC4 Maxi salt.
How I feel when play SC4 Maxi:
granny_owned-12246.jpg

How I shall feel when playing SC5 Maxi:
owned-funny-10.jpg

And good job Barry, I admire your enthusiasm, *thumb up*.

All right. Ill be the guy who points out the white elephant in the room.

Maxis face in his win poses just looks.....fuckin weird. Im sorry, i felt it had to be said.

HRD

I'm so hyped! SCIV's easy punishable Maxi forced me to learn to stance cancel 4b into 4bg on guard and to hit confirm most of his other moves. With everything buffed I think there will be to many mirror matches for Maxi veterans in future tournaments :) See you there!

It's not only that, you're forced to cancel after the natural BL shift from LI. In other words LI always took the longest to cancel. BL and RC seem to cancel the fastest

That's the thing, LI doesn't shift to a neutral BL in SCV it goes right back to LI. If it neutral cancelled to BL like in SCIV then LI would have been too powerful. The WR B+K~G->RO shifts to a neutral BL.

That's the thing, LI doesn't shift to a neutral BL in SCV it goes right back to LI. If it neutral cancelled to BL like in SCIV then LI would have been too powerful. The WR B+K~G->RO shifts to a neutral BL.

Whoa, I think i knew that and forgot. Thanks. Hmm a lotta analysis to do where that is concerned :)

How I shall feel when playing SC5 Maxi:
owned-funny-10.jpg

And good job Barry, I admire your enthusiasm, *thumb up*.
Just as long as you mean the guy who has full mount and not the guy in the corner holding his crotch.

@Aqua: i see and beleive that Knockdown stun gives a free Tiger slutter, or 236 A if your looking for damage. more so i pray its tech trapable:):);):):):)

Saw 33B goes into BL still. Homedude threw out a nice CH 33B BL K BE K. Was that the "Big Combo off CH 33B" yoshi-san was talkin bout? or is there something bigger?

HRD

Yup 3B, (BE) 6A+B->LI, PSL2->BL, K,(BE) K does pretty good damage. However I don't believe the 66B that hit grounded is guaranteed after since there was no attempt to side roll/ukemi.

very nice. BTW is it me or does RO KA looks much safer now? can finally be a viable mixup. Safe horizontal low to mix with RO KK, yes thank you :)

it said/showed 5 hit combo.. if no wall splat i would have gone with 236A instead of 66b

Yeah, and then you eat a wake up critical edge due to the horrible recovery of the move even on hit or block. 236A should never be used...EVER!. -_-

@Hot: yes it does, I didn't get punished once even though it looks slow as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back