Pre-Launch SC5 Maxi vids

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can only hope so Krayzie :)
Or I'll have to gamble LI A a few. That's a horizontal right?! because it looks very vertical to me.

Old 22A might get some more play now as a blanket horizontal. It has the chops. It's still there right? i can't remember. FC 3A series is going to be whored by yours truly...belee that

Reactions: HRD
We can only hope so Krayzie :)
Or I'll have to gamble LI A a few. That's a horizontal right?! because it looks very vertical to me.

Old 22A might get some more play now as a blanket horizontal. It has the chops. It's still there right? i can't remember. FC 3A series is going to be whored by yours truly...belee that

That's what confuses me so much: LI A also looks VERY vertical to me, so vertical in fact that I was getting confused on how to do it. It absolutely makes no sense that LI A performs that move, it's not a horizontal in any way and if it is, it would make no sense for a move with that animation to catch sidesteppers. 22A, the only problem with that move is that both 22/88A go into stance so it's not necessarily safe anymore but he does have good options after like auto GI or LI A (lol). LI A looks plenty unsafe but since it's a new animation and has good pushback it seems to never get punished but I think that'll change once everyone gets more play time and some frame data. And honestly, I'm not even sure if LI A is a mid or a high.

That's what confuses me so much: LI A also looks VERY vertical to me, so vertical in fact that I was getting confused on how to do it. It absolutely makes no sense that LI A performs that move, it's not a horizontal in any way and if it is, it would make no sense for a move with that animation to catch sidesteppers. 22A, the only problem with that move is that both 22/88A go into stance so it's not necessarily safe anymore but he does have good options after like auto GI or LI A (lol). LI A looks plenty unsafe but since it's a new animation and has good pushback it seems to never get punished but I think that'll change once everyone gets more play time and some frame data. And honestly, I'm not even sure if LI A is a mid or a high.

Both go into LI? Stances cancel fast now though combined with WL, so I'm guessing it'll be safeish enough maybe heh. Does it still have that blind spot?

LI A looks manly as hell

ZWEI can punish a LI A on block with a free CE . He was the only one that did with the time I got with the game. After blocking LI A it I think he might be only one as his CE is technically a projectile..

ZWEI can punish a LI A on block with a free CE . He was the only one that did with the time I got with the game. After blocking LI A it I think he might be only one as his CE is technically a projectile..
Cervantes and possibly Aeon since he rolls forward.

I just watched a video of a guy JGing RC AB every time with Zwei. Using the delays will be crucial when people start getting their timings down.

This thread serves no purpose now. Please post up all your post-launch maxi vids in the maxi vid thread!!

HRD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back