Predict the Character Reveal next week!

hoshinocomet

[14] Master
Daishi has tweeted we'll be seeing another of the remaining roster of SCV next week. With this in mind, WHO do you think will make it?

EDIT : Algol (SC IV), Edge Master (SC I) are confirmed to be returning. A custom CAS style, which is Devil Jin of Tekken fame, is also confirmed!

Well if its a solo character than most likely Setsuka or her replacement. If it is multiple (two) then Yun-seong or replacement + Talim. If its a new character, than Bangoo. However, I highly believe it will be either Setsuka, Talim, Bangoo, or Zazs.

If it's is recurring character, I will say Talim.

If it's is new character, I will say Bangoo.
I love everyone who says Talim <3.

Stranger things have happened and even if she is not on the roster itself, I'm sure they will have her old SCIV outfit and voice available as DLC and if its any consolation, Daishi made a Taki in character creation that looked just like her!

1.Setsuka (Daishi created Setsuka and she is his favorite female character..., or her replacement )
2.Bangoo (A new character who replace Rock)
3.Talim (A favorite character that everyone want for SCV, and she is only 32 years old in SCV)
4.Zasalamel ( Another veteran character that the funs want to return in SCV, He has the ability to reincarnate)

Back