you'll be disapointed if I don't finish your work. Thanks WhYYZAll moves on block are done.
Not interested in doing hit/ch so someone else can do that (I still need to do this for my own main.)
If I'm done with Ivy and it hasn't been done yet i'll probabaly end it. Good luck guys!
as far as I know the mu, JS WR K is strong, it puts her in a range you want her to be in, just outside her 5AA range. once your in that range, poke her to death. don't over comit and go to gloomy. you need the extra range. 1B WR K 22_88A 33_66_99B are your best tools. GS 4A+B is safe and long range poke, 77A good side step low.... yeah thats it on gloomy's part. I feel that JS is way better in the mu then GS.How to deal with semi competent Ivy? I think that char is completely broken but still, i would appreciate some tips or general gameplan vs this bitch.
Does Tira feel really underpowered, or is it just me? She doesn't have the long range of some characters, she doesn't have high damage, or many mix-ups. Where does Tira excel at all? She has lots of lows, but only one can be combo'ed off of (1K, 4K). She feels slow, weak, and unsafe on so many attacks. Every fight feels uphill for her. Does anyone else get that feeling?
She does feel underpowered which is a shame since shes such a unique and interesting character. When i played clearly strong chars like Ivy or Nightmare the difference was very noticeable. My main issues with Tira:
1. JS 14i A and 16i B - seriosuly wtf is up with that. Neither her range nor damage justify having such slow basic tools. Fricking Zasmalel or whatever his name is has 12i A.
2. lows in JS - she has lots of them but theyre all mediocre. 1B does pathetic dmg and seems to be -f on hit, not to mention it sometimes whiff for no reason at close range. 1A and 2A+B - 30i, slow as fuck and the dmg is meh. 236(qcf)+K - slow at 28i, low dmg, linear. 1K - probably her best low from JS, high crush, sometimes does decent dmg with mood swing, still slow at 28i.
lows in GS - 1K is 22i, not exactly fast for a low poke, has no evasive properties, does low dmg and is -f on hit - wtf?! 22i low with properties like that is basically Lili's(from Tekken 7) ff+4(66B in SC notation) - except ff+4 deals a solid chunk of dmg AND gives +4f on hit. Yea, different games but still.
GS 1B - rather slow at 26i, +2 on hit so at least it allows for some basic setups for 4K, 6K, 2A etc.
3. Her frames on hit and block are rather bad as well. She has barely any moves which are +on block, the only semi usable is 4A+B in GS but ita a slow high and gives only 2f on block. Even on hit her moves dont generally give a lot of +frames. I cant come up with decent frame traps with this char.
4. JS does low dmg, GS does about the same dmg other chars do in their default stance. GS Coda is awesome but its too unreliable.
5. What is her role/main playstyle? Too slow to be a rushdown char like Taki, Talim or Xianghua. Her range is way worse than someone like Nightmare, Ivy or Seung mina. Shes not a heavy mix up char like Voldo.