Project Soul wants to know your favorite characters!

• Admin
Early this morning, the SoulCalibur Facebook page opened a poll to see who are the fan favorite characters in the series. The list seemed to have every playable SoulCalibur character in the list to choose from. The only ones I didn't see when I was skimming were the bonus characters introduced in SCIII and SCIV.

Considering that the vote includes Lost Swords character, then it is safe to say that this is for a future SoulCalibur VI character roster. Please note that this is not a confirmation for a SoulCalibur VI. It is only speculation on my part. If you would like to have your voice to be heard, then you should get on your Facebook account and follow the directions in the spoiler below.

VOTE FOR THE FUTURE OF SOULCALIBUR

Calling all SoulCalibur Fans! Project Soul would like to hear your voice.

They need to determine precisely who are the favorite characters of the community!
Beware, you can vote only once so choose carefully and wisely.
You still have time to think about it as this survey will last until May 31st.

PC users:
http://bnent.eu/SCSurvey

Mobile users:
http://bnent.eu/SCSurveyMobile

Project Soul is probably preparing something huge... Stay tuned and spread the news! Thank you.

#SCSURVEY #SOULCALIBUR

Be VERY CAREFUL when filling out the information before voting. The form allowed me to manually fill in my information, but messed around to see if I could skip the email part and move on. I figured out the hard way that once you are done with the first name, last name, and email part, you are then locked out from editing it altogether. I ended up borrowing my Mom's Facebook just so that I could finally get my vote in. However, when I used her account it auto-filled her information for whatever reason. All of that was a pain for me, but the voting part was easy.

You can only vote for one character when you do this. All you have to do is click the heart when you're hovering over the picture and that will count as a single vote. Who did you vote for? Comment and let us know who you want in the next SoulCalibur game!

Last edited:
Michael Stabile

Michael Stabile

WHENS SOULCALIBUR VI
I think by now PS got the message that Zasalamel needs to return.

Along with Talim and Taki of coarse !

Last edited:
Are the number of votes different for the two type of polls (on computer / mobile) ? So we can compare them.

By the way I voted Cassandra !

From the past two Soulcalibur games (SCIV & SCV) I'm guessing there could possibly be between 25-30+ characters in the next installment, so maybe the top 25-30 most popular characters will be in the next installment? But like I previously said, if someone like Voldo doesn't make the top 30 I bet they would still throw him in the game?

True,some characters make SC what it is.
Like Voldo,Nightmare,Ivy,Siegfried.
Those are 120% to be included.
Not necessarily. I don't think anyone is truly guaranteed at this point. I mean, I'm sure before SC5 came out everyone expected Sophitia and Taki to be guaranteed for the next game. Plus, Siegfried wasn't in SC2.

Not necessarily. I don't think anyone is truly guaranteed at this point. I mean, I'm sure before SC5 came out everyone expected Sophitia and Taki to be guaranteed for the next game. Plus, Siegfried wasn't in SC2.
Yea but Daishi isn't here anymore,so.

And i believe both Siegfried and Nightmare's fighting style were combined in SCII.
Siegfried was in SCII,but corrupted.Hence the P2 costume.
I guess you can say they were made into one character.

Last edited:
Wow, people really hate Patroklos.

Give it a few months and it'll turn out to be some mobile game anyway.

This was a tougher choice than the Election on Thursday. Went for Hwang since I don't understand how he was taken out of the game, and just hoping Cervy/Sieg/Sophia are no brainers to be in it. Didn't vote for becuase X will have 10-0 matchups and I don't like 10-0 matchups.

Wow, people really hate Patroklos.

Give it a few months and it'll turn out to be some mobile game anyway.

I hate his stupid dash timing more than his blonde bimbo character!

They have already explored the mobile space a lot with calibur so fingers crossed we are getting some next gen love. Everyone remembers SCV sold more than TAG 2 right?

Sad to see a bunch of the more unique characters ranked relatively low. Zwei, Viola, Algol, and Hilde are all either at or below 20th. I know with Viola that she's broke as fuck and all, and Zwei is terrible, but they made Algol and Hilde into actual (not completely ridiculous) characters in SC5, so I don't see why they can't do the same again. Algol being below fucking Dampierre (The idiotic joke character) is just outrageous.
It's like you're expecting the people voting care about the game itself.
Boy, do I have news for you.
All you're going to get is shitty waifus and nostalgia in the poll. Nobody actually cares about design and gameplay. :^)

Dampierre isn't shit.

And thankfully Hoshino's vision seems to be much closer to Toriyama's.
Can you describe his vision to me, because if the gameplay doesn't follow in SCV's steps I am not getting my hopes up.

Last edited:
It's like you're expecting the people voting care about the game itself.
Boy, do I have news for you.
All you're going to get is shitty waifus and nostalgia in the poll. Nobody actually cares about design and gameplay. :^)

Dampierre isn't shit.

Can you describe his vision to me, because if the gameplay doesn't follow in SCV's steps I am not getting my hopes up.

Damp is indeed shit.

Live streams

9 Viewers
SavageDrumming
SavageDrumming
Rift Losses XD [1688/2000] ~ !youtube !discord
1 Viewers
ApolloXXXCreed
ApolloXXXCreed
[EN] [XBOX] for one to gain another has to lose /Grinding...

This week's events

SoulCalibur VI EVO Japan side event
Ariake GYM-EX, Tokyo (Tokyo Big Site)
3-chōme-11-1 Ariake, Koto City, Tokyo 135-0063, Japan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luca9974
Back