PSN/XBL Hatemail Thread

So after raping this kid that had a xiba CAS with a huge schlong...i continued to get hatemail from this jackwagon. It was your typical "fuck you!", "No fuck you!" Type argument. Then something happened id never seen before.....

Im currently hiding in an undisclosed location, suckin my thumb in the fetal position. He'll never find me here hahahahaha

I dont know why the images are upside down.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 242
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 228
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 227
Last edited:
Usually I ignore such em..."players" but this one gave me much fun during our short and intensive conversation so I decided to share it, at least two my favourite messages from him:
DSC_0068.jpg DSC_0069.jpg
Gotta love hate in this game!

He sent me messages too. Might post them later.

So that's how you beat me so much: by cheating! I'm on to you Draxus.
Of course, I have my third robo-mech arm to push every button in time, special connection which makes yours very laggy and of course psn virus with many nicki minaj face photos so...prepare for the worst!

I've never quite played enough SCV to be so good as to get hatemail, but I remember back in SCIV when I spammed Hilde's Doom Combo for the heck of it. I got oodles of hatemail for that, and honestly it was pretty well deserved. xD
Heck, recently some guy at a party irl wanted to play SCIV and I saw he was one of those guys who gest way too serious, so I championed the poor souls he overkilled/taunted and took up my spear and short sword one last time. "I am justice!"

So after raping this kid that had a xiba CAS with a huge schlong...i continued to get hatemail from this jackwagon. It was your typical "fuck you!", "No fuck you!" Type argument. Then something happened id never seen before.....

Im currently hiding in an undisclosed location, suckin my thumb in the fetal position. He'll never find me here hahahahaha

I dont know why the images are upside down.

TP9uYBZ.jpg

Since it's been about half a year since I played a ranked match, I decided to hop on with Edge Master for a few games.

One guy rage quitted at the very last second, so I PM'd him saying that he left before the Edge Master win pose, which is the best bit. This was his response:
IMAG0448.jpg

I encountered him again in ranked, and this time he played until the end but immediately sent me this message:
IMAG0449.jpg

Needless to say, it felt good when I replied with:
IMAG0450.jpg

It'll probably be a long while before I touch ranked mode again...

Back