PSN/XBL Ragequitters

So I love changing my title to trick the people who I mentioned before :3

You can't refuse a fight if you don't know who I am, you cowards on ranked.

Well, if they've made it to the final blow of the sixth round there shouldn't be much of a wound. They turned a valiant effort into a hissy-fit. They should be mocked.

Mock the sore losers and they're either:

Smart enough to ignore you.

Or​

You get brought down to their stupidity of their twisted logic.

That's pretty much what will happen. This mentality of yours is rather amusing to Pocky Yoshi. And yes, he's being coy with you because there's not much say against sore losers. Regardless, thanks for encouraging Pocky Yoshi for formulating a small mischievous plan should I run into one..

I should just respond with just Tee-hee! just let them burn themselves should they start with me lol.

Naming and shaming ZOL0R tonight. I came across him in ranked a number of moments ago, saw his win rate was at 92% and he played Mitsurugi so of course I was thinking "shit, not 4B abuse again". In most cases I'm crazy free to that one move, but oddly it wasn't the case that match. For once, 9/10 times I anticipated it, and 6/10 times I hurt him hard as I could for using it. I was up two and a half games before ZOL0R pulled the plug, and at that point the 92% win rate made sense. For shame.

Has anyone confirmed what the message pulling the plug/turning off the PS3 gives is? I've had more than a few extremely suspect dc's....

A big fuck you to RedSargX. He ragequit on me two times after I won, then he sends me hatemail about spam. I guess that explains his 89% W/L ratio.

I called out a quitter in the New York lobby by saying "Thanks. Rage-quitting means a lot to me." I guess I was asking for it so he challenged me again. First and second time he quit in the third match. I texted in the lobby "Rage-quit twice..." but he was already gone. So I messaged him: "You know rage-quitting is online's highest praise right? Twice in a row makes me think you're brown-nosing. No need to suck up!". He texted back: "LOL".

Ruben rage quit on me! As soon as he destroyed my voldo in a 3-0 match with agA. Nukka pimp slapped me with his sword and left like a boss. RAGE WIN QUIT!

I got Xbox live, and I couldn't list all the rage quitters I've gotten because there are so many of them. =/ I wouldn't mind if they were rare, but right now I'm sitting on about one rage-quit out of thirty fights, which is a bit annoying. I try to take other people's rage-quits as a compliment, though, because I'm just an optimist.

I'm proud to say I have never rage-quitted, even playing against Maxis with a 98 win percentage.

Had three quits today - oddly the most I've had in one day. I was a tad annoyed.

blds55: Had a 90% win rate and played Oprha. I was up 2-0, but the match ended half way into match point. I suppose that explains the win percentage.
zezozotte: 50% win rate, and played Nightmare. It was a close game, but I managed to snatch the last round. Opponent quit just as K.O. flew off the screen, and nulled the match.
David 017: Another Nightmare player with a similar win rate. We had a full game, which I managed to win 3-2, and that went fine. We ran into each other again later on though, and one round of Patroklos rushdown later, he quit out.

Given how weirdly unstable online is right now, why obsesses over something so meaningless?

Given how weirdly unstable online is right now, why obsesses over something so meaningless?
Lot's of fun things are meaningless. Instability is one thing. But SCV tells you when someone actually leaves in a match as opposed to just being disconnected. If we were in a crowd and you farted, I'd point and laugh.

Never, EVER give me advice after you beat me.

To do so is to be the lowest of scum. I CAN GET BETTER ON MY OWN, DAMMIT.
I normally don't give unsolicited advice. I normally let the player come at me again and again until he gets the upper hand, and then I learn and take it back. But I have gotten some nasty messages on XBL from people after matches. Before I switched to Viola, I played Xiba (and before that, Seung Mi-na for 4 games) and played to his strengths.

I demolished a guy simply because he didn't step. Ever. I never used Xiba's great step killers because I knew he played in 2D. I used various moves, several Brave Edges, switching things up.... and he sends me a voice message calling me a spammer, and that people like me are ruining fighting games.

Wut? People like me that have been a part (albeit small) of the FGC for over a decade, pouring hours into Chinatown Fair, Guard Crush and now Big Two (not really a SC thing, but yea). Yup, I'm ruining fighters. But I won't stoop to his level, maybe I'll just calmly explain why he lost.

Nope, I'm gay now.

I remember one time I was playing against a Hilde, who's win percentage wasn't actually all that high, and I demolished them for the first two rounds. I was about to get a perfect on them, they had a hair left in their health bar and then they did (what I thought was) a desperate CE. I blocked it, but in that small space of time they disconnected. They planned that cheap ploy! They couldn't've waited two seconds for me to A,A them to death. =(

You are. He has so many fundamental holes in his game.
WGC Cannes is this weekend - if you see Hayate winning with ZWEI on stream (which you won't against good players) I will be amazed.
Linear, slow, unsafe, poor punishers, non-spectacular damage, non-amazing throws. What am I missing here?

Alpha Patroklos is a really good character
Natsu is a good character
ZWEI is not a good character.
Natsu is nigh borderline broken. Patsuka is a solid character to begin with, although his executions make him extremely difficult to use competitively. Any offline player that uses him has my respect. ZWEI on the other hand, is yes as you've stated god-fucking-awful. But that's what makes him so satisfying when I win. Think about me and Yoda.... yeah. but this Yoda is unbanned :).

And when did you become the mod on the Patsuka forums, you've been playing him for like a week.

I also had the support of half the SA and Lobo wasn't doing anything so I got his job there.
I'm also sponsored now, red. ^_^

Ruben rage quit on me! As soon as he destroyed my voldo in a 3-0 match with agA. Nukka pimp slapped me with his sword and left like a boss. RAGE WIN QUIT!
OH MAN! Don't get me started on Ruben and his RAGE WIN QUIT. He did it to me like 4 times one day. Couldn't believe that shit!

Lot's of fun things are meaningless. Instability is one thing. But SCV tells you when someone actually leaves in a match as opposed to just being disconnected. If we were in a crowd and you farted, I'd point and laugh.
Meh. Stuff like this dies down in a month or two then mods start closing threads like these because it usually just leads to mud slinging.

At best, what do they accomplish? Wasting a few minutes of your time? Whoopie. I just move on to the next match.

At best, what do they accomplish? Wasting a few minutes of your time? Whoopie. I just move on to the next match.
I think the idea is to publicly shame an offender into modifying his behavior. It's a social game now. I think it's interesting. It's hard to get mad when you're picturing the person on the quitting end red-faced and teary-eyed, slamming the remote down in huff; running upstairs and punching a sibling or spouse in their sleep. LOL! I get giggles just thinking about it.

Back