PSN/XBL Ragequitters

This doesn't happen.
I'm going to try to avoid such blanket statements. I'll just say I agree that it's not as effective as people think. If they think. The whole thing about behavior is that it's a thoughtless process.

Whoa. Just played someone called OXSMOS. I think he was B2-ranked or something. The second the match starts, he starts spamming bullets (as Angol). Not being mentally retarded, I step them. After I've stepped them for a while and am constantly moving closer towards him, he disconnects (probably figuring he's in for a loss).

What the... does anyone know if he still got punished by the server for the disconnect? We were only, like, 10 seconds into the match.

Edit: What is wrong with people? A Pyrrha just DC:ed from me because he kept throwing out unblockables that I kept punishing.

V1tt1 just disconnected on me after getting perfected the 1st round. Then he sent me hatemail by saying "good gay is gay dead". Yeah, because it's my fault you don't block after getting hit. Well, he just gave me fodder for getting Microsoft to ban him from Live. Joke's on him.

UGGHH! So I DESTROYED this scrubby Natsu, and he sends me a rage message about how I'm cheap for ringing him out (a ring out after you lost your health?) and pushing major whiffs with a few grabs. So I offer a runback, this time in an arena with walls. And he quits just as I'm about to win. Avoid Paul Laserbeam on XBL.

Repost from another thread I'm sharing it here too.

I had a match this early afternoon with oOANGELICICEoO (XBL) who was doing a good job of keeping me out with Hilde while I was using Xiba. He could not however adjust when I would just defend and parry my way through his weak offense. He also could not adapt to my anti wake up. Just as I scored the final hit on the winning round he quits. So I laugh and let him know through text how free I think he is and he is lucky I wasn't using Mits. Of course that's a joke because I know he's not going to run it back.

He responded several hours later with this and this is important because HE IS SPEAKING FOR ALL OF YOU...

"Well let me just say this. The soulcal community dont like Xiba, despite us arguing I genuinly dont have probs with him honestly. Im lucky you're not using Mits, its funny because all I fight is Mits Im being honest. He falls into a certain category knoe as Sheep chars Astor, NM and Mits (Algol) I know its hard 4 u to understand But there pick up and play chars. But getting beat by your Mits is nothin special. But do you think Imma noob player?"

So to all Mitsu, Nightmare, and Algol mains this guy is speaking on your behalf, that despite any work you are putting in to your character he KNOWS this community and you are all "pick up and play" people.

Just had my first RQ ever on this game (seriously). Gamertag was ReapersHand76. Played him in player match and picked Astaroth (was dicking around previously in the lobby the guy was in, scrubs like him and a few others were getting mad because I was trolling them with grabs, spam, typical scrub complaint crap). I beat him two rounds by pure zoning and the kid starts screaming his head off into the mic. The moment the 3rd round starts he quits. He is notable for making terrible custom creations of anime characters, and being a huge weeaboo who sets his region to Japan.

I am several weeks into what I call the "Xbox Live Weeaboo Harvest."

Weeaboos set their location to Japan, therefore all players playing the game at a reasonable hour in the United States with their location set to Japan are easy wins.

Let the harvest begin.

Finally found the perfect video to express my thoughts on both sides of the subject.

I am several weeks into what I call the "Xbox Live Weeaboo Harvest."

Weeaboos set their location to Japan, therefore all players playing the game at a reasonable hour in the United States with their location set to Japan are easy wins.

Let the harvest begin.

I swear I thought your post was about "Global" matches. Today I was in the New York room and a cluster of 20 people were just sitting there...talking....not fighting....talking.

I swear I thought your post was about "Global" matches. Today I was in the New York room and a cluster of 20 people were just sitting there...talking....not fighting....talking.
It's the substance of the chatter that's really shocking.

"I like your Cervantes CAS."

What the... does anyone know if he still got punished by the server for the disconnect?
If you received the message "Lost Connection to player", then probably not. If you saw a message that specifically says the player left early, then definitely yes.

The feature that auto-disconnects when the lag is too bad can unfortunately easily be abused to ragequit at no penalty.

This is from another thread but I'll post it here too:

Was playing against this guy named "kingchumo" on Xbox Live. The guy had 63 wins and 0 losses so naturally I let that play some head games with me. I was Astaroth and he was his original Misturugi soul creation. He bodied me 3 rounds straight and I was pissed.

10 minutes later I find the guy again, this time I'm playing as Nightmare. I proceed to body the dude and take a perfect in the first round. Second round he can't do anything. 3rd round I have him on the ropes and suddenly the dude disconnects. 63 wins and 0 losses? My ass. Dude is a ragequitting scrub.

On 4/2/2012 at 3:28 AM
Nek Minute LOL wrote:
wow grab much get a life trash

On 4/2/2012 at 3:35 AM
Fires of Ahura wrote:
dont have time for grabbing trash. dont bother messaged me back, you're blocked.

Back