Pyrrha Omega General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
better be double digit negative on block

-10 sounds about right.

But looking at the design of this game and seeing that much of the moves that people did whore out have either been removed from the game or repurposed, I'm expecting the same in this case. That is unless Namco wants to make me happy and give her a TAS B.

Regardless, I am happy since I could not stand either sibling in their vanilla version.

-15 would be much better for its damage output/speed. At least make it punishable by the whole cast - Setsuka B+K style. (And yes I realise that move was safe vs. Zas and Vader, but its still a fair comparison) =/

-10 sounds about right.

But looking at the design of this game and seeing that much of the moves that people did whore out have either been removed from the game or repurposed, I'm expecting the same in this case. That is unless Namco wants to make me happy and give her a TAS B.

Nonpunishable stunning at tip range again? Awful.

-10 sounds about right.

Regardless, I am happy since I could not stand either sibling in their vanilla version.

So, non-balanced characters make you happy? With all due respect, since you're an admin, but that's just...uggh.

Awful? Guess you're not a SC4 Sophie player I take it.

You're right. But I definitely play against more than enough of them. The move is absolutely godlike, can this really be contested?

You give any other character TAS B and it'll instantly become their top (or top 2) move. I don't like it when 1 move defines a moveset, really lame.

I don't think anyone would conetest that TAS B was broken in SCIV, shame its back really, but I'm a Sieg player so I would say that. =/.
(Signia, for your CONSTANT bitching in the Sieg SA - I am going to bitch untill 2014 about your OP bitch character because I know everything without playing the game. =P)

I don't think anyone would conetest that TAS B was broken in SCIV, shame its back really, but I'm a Sieg player so I would say that. =/.
(Signia, for your CONSTANT bitching in the Sieg SA - I am going to bitch untill 2014 about your OP bitch character because I know everything. =P)
My, how the tables have turned >:)

Eh, I give up. Balanced gameplay just isn't important to the community, apparently. >< It's all about one's own character being buffed. Time to go back to the Natsu forums. Later guys.

Lol, who said anything about balance? I'm just happy to have my favorite moveset carrying over into the new game (or at least, one partially based on it).

Besides, a TAS B move would be less effective in SC5 with its increased movement speed and quick step systems. Especially if she shares Cass's general weakness to step, you won't be able to get your opponent to just stand there and let you whore out TAS B all day.

Lol, who said anything about balance? I'm just happy to have my favorite moveset carrying over into the new game (or at least, one partially based on it).

You're right, no one did, but in a fighting game, it's the most important thing. Unless, of course, you like Marvel vs Capcom's 2 Characters + Wesker style of play. It's not about favorites, it's about fair gameplay. Unless you really think familiar characters are more important.

Wait.......TAS B.....AND Cassy Shield Moves?! I hope they not the punish/set you up for pain shield moves. I already know hell is coming my way. Maybe Natsu's A:6 will be i10 again and I can punish that shit.

Wait.......TAS B.....AND Cassy Shield Moves?! I hope they not the punish/set you up for pain shield moves. I already know hell is coming my way. Maybe Natsu's A:6 will be i10 again and I can punish that shit.

Natsu player as well, huh? Welcome to what we have to face in the next game. We ninjas probably need to stick together, lol.

I really like Pyrrha so I'll probably use both versions. Yay, 4 official costumes and 2 movesets!! Wonder if this Pyrrha will be jumpy and peppy like Cass was. Alpha Pat sort of had Setsuka's stance, I think. It makes even more sense for Omega Pyrrha to have Cass' stance.

Is this a joke or are people seriously saying Sophie was overpowered in IV?

No, she wasn't. TAS B was overpowered, and therefore, if that move is half your move set, you can make a generally non-overpowered character way more powerful than necessary.

With that said, it NEEDS to be a Brave Edge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back