R.I.P. Sweet Cheeks

LeftHandLead

[08] Mercenary
Due to my save data corrupting, the infamous transexual in pink, Sweet Cheeks is now deceased. I set a trend with Sweet Cheeks.. The hilarity made a few other PSN guys follow along, creating their very own versions of the ass kicking homo.

A guy a few of you may know, serialexprmt (I think that's how you spell it) was the first victim... Now the funny part is, after taking 2 losses to Sweet Cheeks, He leaves the room, and me and my buddy Karl_34 are laughing our asses off. I swear to you, he didn't sign into his PSN account for about a month and a 1/2 after Sweet Cheeks did the rape dance on him. Me and Karl talked about it for days lol.

So many times I hear people cracking up over their mics once Sweet Cheeks came out to play, so many WTF's.. He will be missed... Xianghua feather duster and all lol.

Due to my save data corrupting, the infamous transexual in pink, Sweet Cheeks is now deceased. I set a trend with Sweet Cheeks.. The hilarity made a few other PSN guys follow along, creating their very own versions of the ass kicking homo.

A guy a few of you may know, serialexprmt (I think that's how you spell it) was the first victim... Now the funny part is, after taking 2 losses to Sweet Cheeks, He leaves the room, and me and my buddy Karl_34 are laughing our asses off. I swear to you, he didn't sign into his PSN account for about a month and a 1/2 after Sweet Cheeks did the rape dance on him. Me and Karl talked about it for days lol.

So many times I hear people cracking up over their mics once Sweet Cheeks came out to play, so many WTF's.. He will be missed... Xianghua feather duster and all lol.
wtf i thought it was a really manish woman :p

Big Ray Ray> Sweet Cheeks.

Back