R.I.P. Talim

Try the dancers top, that is what I used, it makes you change the breastplate but looks great for the arms. Even smei transparant.

there are some other good arm pieces too.

Sadly, none of the CaS voices really suit her. :(

And yeah, besides the unique fast-paced two-weapon fighting style shared only with Taki, Talim also had a unique personality. Cheerful and encouraging without being hyper and annoying. Pure innocence.

In the meantime, I picked up leixia, and am getting pretty decent with her. I HATE HER PERSONALITY THOUGH!

Y'know, my story is that Talim and I were TIGHT in sciv and sc2. In SCIV, 71.xx% win chance... only talim.
I knew nightmare a little, and after talim was NOT announced, I picked up soul 5 (cuz i'm still a soul fan) ... 96% win with nightmare (26-1 in ranked) ... So one could say that maybe I could be better with nightmare, but you know what?
I want to play as talim. Nightmare is kinda slow for me. I like thinking fast and being evasive rather than being slow and an unstoppable force. :/ We love you Tal. Come back so I don't have to listen to "SOAL EDCHGE" anymore. I prefer "Wind." :)

Y'know, my story is that Talim and I were TIGHT in sciv and sc2. In SCIV, 71.xx% win chance... only talim.
I knew nightmare a little, and after talim was NOT announced, I picked up soul 5 (cuz i'm still a soul fan) ... 96% win with nightmare (26-1 in ranked) ... So one could say that maybe I could be better with nightmare, but you know what?
I want to play as talim. Nightmare is kinda slow for me. I like thinking fast and being evasive rather than being slow and an unstoppable force. :/ We love you Tal. Come back so I don't have to listen to "SOAL EDCHGE" anymore. I prefer "Wind." :)

Yeah I really miss Talim. After playing Natsu for a while I have now dropped her as my main, going to try others for a while and hope that I can find someone I can click with. I don't see it happening.

I miss Talim and her kind, encouraging words. It kinda leads me to think that when picking a Soul Calibur character matching the personality of someones inner voice to the character is important, or perhaps choosing one that brings them out and makes them feel good. Talim does that for me.

I am posting in this thread, a post of warmth and nostalgia. Talim has been the only character to successfully draw me away from the Azure Nightmare, and this is coming from someone who has been on board since Soul Calibur 1. She played like noone else on the cast, and I sincerely feel her loss. Post on, brothers and sisters.

I wonder if Project Soul realizes how much money they could make off of a Talim DLC? :\

Any word on the possibility of DLC characters?

Before the game came out they said they are possible but that they don't have any planned.

It's better than nothin but doesn't work for me.

Made a Natsu Talim? but still won't be playin SC, on DOA4 waitin for 5.

I heard that there's currently alot of hype for that game and so far, it does look very promising. :D
Yea, I miss our beautiful wind priestess as well... Wahhhh.... (>T_T)

Back