R.I.P. Talim

b245c3b6d1fd1fbe62d3adec1e902f10.gif

The hand = Namco. The Food = Dlc Characters. The cat = me.

Do i care if we have 3 mimics? Not really. Do i care if they didn't put them all in a single slot?
... yes. Alot.
:/

The bottom lists the songs that will be DLC- Talim's theme from SCII, "Guided By Wind" is included:
http://www.gamer.ne.jp/news/201201280005/

That said, today they said on the JP stream from Namco in Shinagawa that they don't know if they will do charas as DLC yet.

Dampierre is just an unlock (he's already on the disc).

The bottom lists the songs that will be DLC- Talim's theme from SCII, "Guided By Wind" is included:
http://www.gamer.ne.jp/news/201201280005/

That said, today they said on the JP stream from Namco in Shinagawa that they don't know if they will do charas as DLC yet.

Dampierre is just an unlock (he's already on the disc).

Well at least that's not a "no" to DLC characters. I hope they'll decide to do them, and that Talim's the first.

Ya, and if enough people make noise (there is a buyin audience) they will release it.

I think there is a fine line between sayin we need her and whining about it though.

I'll be retired (see sig).
Always gonna support and love SC though.
Ya, I also think Natsu's cool.

Gonna play DOA4 Leifang. Although the game's got a bad rep and not popular it's the only other 3D fighter I like.

Wow its sad to see someone go, but damn - thats character dedication...

Still gonna be here, just won't be playin.

Haven't given up but may be a while or even never. In the meantime gotta do something.

Personally, I don't think Talim is done for yet, especially when we have Hilde, who is the eldest female in the roster. Even older than Ivy, physically speaking.

Plus with such a unique style used by someone who would have a massive development in appearance, I'm sure Talim would take a lot of work.

The most pointless characters in my vote now are Edgemaster and Kilik. Biggest waste ever.

Story-wise, I wouldn't think Kilik is a waste, but I can say that Kilik came at a bad time.

Back