Random Post Thread

i feel like a part of me has been revived.. i dont' know what it is exactly.. but damn...
i feel like.. me. and boy does it feel good! i'm smug... i'm really... really smug.

IT'S LOVE! LOVE! IT'S ALL LOVE!!!

You feel good because your hung like a BULL..........hamster...hahahaha

HRD

gasp!!!

View attachment 3914

wish the picture was bigger....

oh i set myself up for that one... HA.. ha... penis size.

Attachments

• wwe-raw-20101109032931948.jpg
    wwe-raw-20101109032931948.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 113
i simply went for a jog today and my mom thought i was " jammin " with the neighbor high schoolers.
Jammin? What the hell is that supposed to mean?

So I saw this picture and I'm like hey, it's nice to know Harada is one of the 8 Japanese people with a 360.

first, that's not harada.
second, it's an office picture. an office dedicated to making video games... so why wouldn't a 360 be there?
third, really? does it matter? does it fill your heart with cupcakes and sugar and make you feel bubbly?

come on gj, we need you on the up and up. I know life is progressing and what not and people can't stay as connected, but come on dude... come on dude.......

anyway, stupid xbot ridiculing aside, how's life, homie? things are well, i trust? I'm still in South Korea. don't believe cnn, it's not as crazy/hectic as cnn is making it out to be. it's rather chill... until a nuke drops on us but i'll cross that bridge when i get to it. anyway, your boy is now employed at the studio that makes family guy, cleveland show, venture brothers, among other things...

also, if you watched gi joe renegades... i worked on two episodes of that. episode 5&6... the truck/ drone(airplane thingy) were done by me.

anyway.. bout to start on some cleveland show... i r excited!

I'm a NEW member! WORD! i'm happy.

first, that's not harada.
Sorry my memory only has 10 slots for Japanese names and 8 of those belong to women.

second, it's an office picture. an office dedicated to making video games... so why wouldn't a 360 be there?
third, really? does it matter? does it fill your heart with cupcakes and sugar and make you feel bubbly?

*Deep breath* Well it *is* his personal space, he could have any console hooked up there, but he CHOOSES the superior gaming experience offered by the Xbox360 console with it's excellent suite of community tools and it's exciting new world of peripherals, such as the Xbox 360 kinect, 8 million units sold. Xbox. Jump in.*

Yes. Yes it does.

come on gj, we need you on the up and up. I know life is progressing and what not and people can't stay as connected, but come on dude... come on dude.......

Seriously though I bought a Ps3. No joking. You can hit me up on "Ghengis John" there, or is it "Ghengis_John"? Try em both. Odds are you will see me playing Demon's Souls if you see me. Occasionally I check something out on the net with it or watch a blu-ray. Yeah sorry I haven't been around or saying what's up man. This site was bombing my computer with spyware/malware whenever I'd visit so I was afraid to come back. 4 times bitten, 5 times shy.

anyway, stupid xbot ridiculing aside, how's life, homie? things are well, i trust? I'm still in South Korea. don't believe cnn, it's not as crazy/hectic as cnn is making it out to be. it's rather chill... until a nuke drops on us but i'll cross that bridge when i get to it. anyway, your boy is now employed at the studio that makes family guy, cleveland show, venture brothers, among other things...

also, if you watched gi joe renegades... i worked on two episodes of that. episode 5&6... the truck/ drone(airplane thingy) were done by me.

anyway.. bout to start on some cleveland show... i r excited!

I'm a NEW member! WORD! i'm happy.

In the interest of keeping things real things are decidedly unwell amigo. A while back I was arguing with my brother (cause you know I love me a good argument) and he gets mad, stands up and breaks my leg. Letting shit slide is what brothers gotta do. So I lost my job, I don't have the money I planned on having to go back to school and my campaign to get back in shape is halted. And it's a shame too, cause all xboting aside I was actually getting some muscle tone going in my posterior region thanks to that kinect. But I can't be jumping around, or running on my treadmill or using the bike I meant to use when I was watching tv or playing a game. Can't go looking for a new job yet or driving. Trying to get the state to help me with medical bills. Looks like I gotta pay 1200 dollars with no job somehow. So that's that man. On the bright side I quit playing wow like three months ago. So there's that.

But. BUT. You man. I've seriously wondered a couple times how things are over there on the street in South Korea, with you there and all. (yeah, yeah I do worry every now and then homie, and hey the world would be a darker place if someone nuked Girl's Generation.) Glad to hear you guys take Kim's threats as casually as a way to set your watch. Also, look at you a professional and everything. Nice work. If you were just animating the Cleveland Show I'd be worried, hahaha, but it looks like you're set up pretty well, some resume. I remember when you would post some of your sample animations/renderings on the soul calibur.com forums man. Nice to see you made something of that, I'm kinda ashamed I'm not doing so well but I'm happy for you at the same time. Seems I been feeling that way a lot lately. Okay Berto, stick around man and send me your address. How's the Mexican food situation coming along anyhow?

PS. I'm gonna edit that message where I mis-identified a certain dev. It might not be a good thing if someone from his office came by and saw that for some reason.

Back