Random Post Thread

Jonathan has a bag of sweets. There are 13 Red Sweets, 7 Green sweets and 15 Blue sweets. Jonathan takes a sweet at random, notes it down and then returns it to the bag 10 times. What is the probability that:

a) Jonathan will select 5 Green sweets?
b) Jonathan will select only Blue sweets?
c) Jonathan is bullied?

Lol_wut_pulp_fiction.jpg

As much as I'd like to join in on the fun, I'd likely be vaporized in the crossfire. I'll leave you two to butt heads. One of you is gonna crack eventually.My money is on Madnis comin' out on top.

Speaking of money, I am now $50 richer thanks to McDonalds Monopoly. I guess people do win those things.

As much as I'd like to join in on the fun, I'd likely be vaporized in the crossfire. I'll leave you two to butt heads. One of you is gonna crack eventually.My money is on Madnis comin' out on top.

Speaking of money, I am now $50 richer thanks to McDonalds Monopoly. I guess people do win those things.

Lucky *pouts*

070125_the_traffic_bully.gif

To outrun a bear, you don't have to be faster than the bear, you just have to be faster than the slowest guy running from the bear.

Update:

I did have H1N1, I was out of work for 3 days...and out of commission... still, Saturday and Sunday. It is only through sheer force of will that I am here today. H1N1 is terrible... Imagine the sickest you've been, without throwing up or diarrhea, and then multiply it by 15. I literally couldn't move all of Wednesday. But, I'm almost back to normal... Damn Bacon Fever.

soul-calibur-4-2.jpg

Tira: Come on, is that the best you can do? What a kill joy.
Taki: You've got to be kidding. How the hell am I gonna fit through that hoop?

Well... the Moderation team just has to do their jobs, and I will be perfectly happy. I just skip over his posts for the time being.

Anyway, who's ready for Halloween?

I'm sure not...

Back