REMINDER: SC5 World Championship TONIGHT

The time is almost upon us! Tonight, starting at 7pm Pacific (10pm Eastern), eight of the world's best SOULCALIBUR V players will be squaring off for over $10,000 in prizes. Be sure to check it out live, courtesy of Team Spooky.

SOULCALIBUR V World Championships -- Official Bracket

April 10, 2012 7pm Pacific (calculate YOUR timezone here).

Catch it in fabulous Las Vegas, if you're lucky, otherwise catch it on Spooky's stream. There should be some intense matches, lots of speculation put to rest, and maybe an upset or two in the making. Everybody needs to tune in to make sure they don't miss a single second of the hype!

Amazing GF by both. So filled w/drama and 'wtf just happened' type moments! Congratz OmegaDR!

Sieg just doesn't fit panto's style in this one, and doesn't play the matchup how it should I'm guessing. But I never saw them play eachother, have you?

From tournament last week:

Pon vs Keev

Pon vs Dina

Jesus... I think I saw the guard button pressed like twice both during losers finals and grand finals. So many buttons being pressed O_o

Congrats to OmegaDR.

Good shit Omega. Also grats to Akire and Keev. I had those 3 ranked 1/2/3 in the world before this tourney. It's nice to see my instincts were correct.

Edit: I'd also like to add a couple of things.

1) Considering that every player there has one at least 1 SC major, the differences in skill between everyone there was very slight for the most part. Omega had a solid Siegfried but he didn't even showcase his full potential. That being said, he straight beat some of the best players in the world with him. I really hope you guys revisit this whole "Sieg is bottom 3 in the game" garbage. He's a solid mid tier.

2) I think it's awesome that Omega asked for Zas back. I'd like to see another long-range character, and it makes perfect sense for him to come back storyline-wise.

Congrats to all of the placers! All of the matches were incredibly intense!

Big shout outs to Toilet for representing Zwei!

OMEGADR.jpg

Good shit, Omega! I knew you could do it!

For anyone that missed it. I streamed it from my twitch so ppl could watch it on their phones since own3d doesn't have an app for that. Check out the replays here:

Grand Finals Akire Vs OmegaDR

Everything Else Up Til Losers Finals
Thx for uploading. I wasn't able to watch it live so thats what i am going to do now ^^
Well technically i already know the outcome but meh it'll be nice to watch nonetheless - Omega won with Sieg? Thats some awesome shit!
The next logical step for omega will be: Win with damp in the next big major. Everything else is for pussies.

Felicidades a Dominican Calibur departe de toda la gente de Soul Calibur Costa Rica! Oficialmente son potencia a nivel mundial!

Good shit for everybody in the tourney but in the end Omega.... you know, THE BEST FUCKING PLAYER IN THE ENTIRE WORLD, showed the meaning of true fucking power, and for those stupid scrubs who are still complaining of Nightmare, go to Char select screen, choose Nightmare and play a Fto10 Money Match against Omega's Siegfried, you know ... "Nightmare is so broken" as you say so that should be easy for you to win, if not..... JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU STUPID SCRUBS, i haven't even heard any of the respectable players complaining about him, not even before the patch, just a bunch of unknown scrubs.

BILLYYYYY, COÑASO COMO SIEMPRE IMPLANTANDO EL VERDADERO PAWAHHHHHH, ESE ES EL NIVEL DE ESTA MALDITA MIERDA COÑASO MMGVOS TAN LOCO ES????? NO FORCEN CON EL OMEGA!!!

He played Sieg more than NM.
And Siegfried is LOW TIER... because Pantocrator the man who wrote the Siegfried's part of the official GAME GUIDE says so we have to believe in it... OMEGA WON not the character STOP this madness before he start to play as Kilik...

I humbly congratulate the winner of one of the greatest Soul Calibur tournaments in the history of our generation, OmegaDR. It was a real epic battle! :)

May your name by remembered as a true legend. A legend that will never die! Nothing else needs to be said.... m(_ _)m

Congratulations to OmegaDR. Luckily he didn't lose in the first match which was very close.

I wish Namco would now release Zasalamel as a DLC character as a bonus prize for Omega. That would be epic.

NM, Sieg, Le Bello...Omega could have won with any character, the only broken tier here is Omega, nerf that fucker XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
philmckrackon
Back