RIP DLC

I'll just leave this here...
boob-evolution.jpg

Oh and lets not forget SCV.
Elysiumismoreimportant.jpg

I reckon shes fine other than 4 is too far... and Elysium doesn't count she is a fake! Lol so true they went further lol with Elysium.

I think she was the sexiest in Soul Calibur 1. (And im just going to say their boobs dont really look as big as they are in Soul Calibur 1-3, they do look pretty big in 4 and 5 though.
In SB and SCIII they're bigger in game than in the art. SC1 is an accurate refection of what she look like in that game. SCII, SCIV, and SCV she is smaller than in the art. It's pretty interesting.
I reckon shes fine other than 4 is too far... and Elysium doesn't count she is a fake! Lol so true they went further lol with Elysium.
Behold! I will lead you to the truth.

In SB and SCIII they're bigger in game than in the art. SC1 is an accurate refection of what she look like in that game. SCII, SCIV, and SCV she is smaller than in the art. It's pretty interesting.

Well did they change concept artists? Some concept artists draw huge tits whereas others draw not-so-huge. Its all down to the in-game model of how they really look, so I guess screenshots/renders would be more appropriate to compare character designs over time

You lie!

Well did they change concept artists? Some concept artists draw huge tits whereas others draw not-so-huge. Its all down to the in-game model of how they really look, so I guess screenshots/renders would be more appropriate to compare character designs over time
If we're considering in game models her breasts grow every game, including SCV Elysium. Her breasts are actually bigger than SCIV Sophitia, it's just that the lighting in SCV doesn't highlight women's breasts as it does in SCIV.
In me, place all of your trust.

Elysiun cant count cuz she is a a fetish of Patroklos perv mind
lol the sad truth

If we're considering in game models her breasts grow every game, including SCV Elysium. Her breasts are actually bigger than SCIV Sophitia, it's just that the lighting in SCV doesn't highlight women's breasts as it does in SCIV.
This is a good thing for V. Even Ivy doesn't look as slutty (Her 1p in V is the best besides her SC2 bonus costume red dress).

Back