SC Community needs to move on....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will you people just shut the fuck up until after Cannes when you meet a REAL Hilde player?
You know, one who was playing Hilde since before you all realized what kind of bullshit could be pulled off on a pad.
My deepest sympathies go out to you for not getting the recognition and credit you deserve, man. May I volunteer to openly stroke your erect penis? (You can tell me on PM.) While I don't know if you've ever played RTD, please don't lose at Cannes. That will be pretty pointless for the case you are trying to make. So I am asking everyone to step up and stroke your penis for good fortune.

I'll take his place for that at Cannes (No stroking penis part for me). There are so many whining bitches that I literally want to scrape the shit out of everyone there to the point where no one even gets a win. Teach some people what it means to accept ur losses and get better instead of complaining. Beating Hilde's are just the icing on the cake.

SC will be the game that goes down in the history books for banning a character who never dominates because its supposedly not fun and she can't be beaten even when she loses. It should be promoted across other fighting game communities to to show just how weak a lot of its members are.

Su your view of the game is so forged cause you play Kilik.

You know you play the Char that maybe has the easiest time against Hilde, right? Just to remind in case you forgot.

Lol i really wanna see you play a lower char tier and talk like that "YOU LOSE and HILDE WINS, SO SHE IS BETTER", thats straight bullshit.

I mean with Kilik, hilde and setusuka in the repertoire its easy to talk, isnt it?

No personal offense but you should realize you play a top tier too, who btw has maybe the best matchup vs Hilde...

So I was thinking, banning Hilde entirely is pointless when all that needs to be done is restrict her to using 4 buttons only. Allowing all other characters to use more than 4 buttons is relatively harmless in comparison.

(Has this idea been given thought? I really don't remember.)

Amy has the best matchup against Hilde, her and Algol. Then maybe Kilik.

If I used Hilde and put my A as R1 and my B as R2, then changed Square to K and Triangle and Circle to having no assignment, would I be able to do the doom combo? yes. Would I be able to break both grabs? yes. Same difference, only difference is I'd have to let go of R1 or R2 then press it again before I can break the grab. And I'm not so sure that's a difference, cause I don't use Hilde; it might be the same.

edit: I've been corrected. Amy, Algol, and YODA are better against Hilde. Just Oofmatic is the only remotely decent person in the world who uses him seriously.

If I used Hilde and put my A as R1 and my B as R2, then changed Square to K and Triangle and Circle to having no assignment, would I be able to do the doom combo? yes. Would I be able to break both grabs? yes. Same difference, only difference is I'd have to let go of R1 or R2 then press it again before I can break the grab. And I'm not so sure that's a difference, cause I don't use Hilde; it might be the same.
What? I mean 4 buttons like this, for example: A = Square, B = Triangle, K = Circle, G = Guard

Using only these 4 buttons, Hilde must charge one move at a time and the trade-off is having to decide whether to break throws or not. She's much more beatable this way. Or am I missing something?

I am to please. Sup man?
Hey hey. Do you use MSN yet?

Too bad you don't get paid for writing speeches, eh?

-Idle

I'll take the cash when u invest it don't worry. With ur bans in place it makes it easier with all Hilde's out the way mainly RTD. Thanks alot so get on with the investments. I only have to worry about Thuggish and Ramon (since he has caught up to me specifically) but he'll be taken out by someone else like usual in majors and possibly Oofmatic. Maybe Rigel since I keep telling people he has the ability to upset people's wins. He has done it to damn near all the best players on the east coast.

I seem to know my player base and who I lose to and do not. The trait of someone who strives to be better with less complaining.

Su your view of the game is so forged cause you play Kilik.

You know you play the Char that maybe has the easiest time against Hilde, right? Just to remind in case you forgot.

Lol i really wanna see you play a lower char tier and talk like that "YOU LOSE and HILDE WINS, SO SHE IS BETTER", thats straight bullshit.

I mean with Kilik, hilde and setusuka in the repertoire its easy to talk, isnt it?

No personal offense but you should realize you play a top tier too, who btw has maybe the best matchup vs Hilde...

This post defines everything that is wrong with SC community. Seriously people need to look at this and see why the Hilde ban issue is so stupid. Look how this community defines skill. To base people's skill off the character they use is scrubbish. This is why Hilde is being banned now when she wins nothing. It's just like I said if it ain't Hilde people like u for example will find another character to complain about and the cycle goes on.

Not to mention that ur also wrong. Kilik does not beat Hilde and is also not the character that she loses to over others. Learn the game then come back to me.

Remember how I got thrashed by Thuggish left and right for free. Hard work fixes that and let alone against another character this community is leaning towards being broke Amy. What u get is me being the best player in this games worse nightmare besides maybe RTD.

On a side note I could probably beat u with Rock. How about an extra MM in France my rock vs. ur Cervantes just to pound the difference in my drive/skill vs. urs in ur head.

I'll take the cash when u invest it don't worry. With ur bans in place it makes it easier with all Hilde's out the way mainly RTD. Thanks alot so get on with the investments. I only have to worry about Thuggish and Ramon (since he has caught up to me specifically) but he'll be taken out by someone else like usual in majors and possibly Oofmatic. Maybe Rigel since I keep telling people he has the ability to upset people's wins. He has done it to damn near all the best players on the east coast.

I seem to know my player base and who I lose to and do not. The trait of someone who strives to be better with less complaining.

This post defines everything that is wrong with SC community. Seriously people need to look at this and see why the Hilde ban issue is so stupid. Look how this community defines skill. To base people's skill off the character they use is scrubbish. This is why Hilde is being banned now when she wins nothing. It's just like I said if it ain't Hilde people like u for example will find another character to complain about and the cycle goes on.

Not to mention that ur also wrong. Kilik does not beat Hilde and is also not the character that she loses to over others. Learn the game then come back to me.

On a side note I could probably beat u with Rock. How about an extra MM in France my rock vs. ur Cervantes just to pound the difference in my drive/skill vs. urs in ur head.

Omar, you're a deluded fool.
Doc will DESTROY you in a MM Rock vs Cervantes ... I'll take a side bet on this if you want haha

no, docvizzo has a point cause Kilik can somewhat negate the advantage that charge moves give AND auto-GI them. Use Mitsurugi and develop a strategy for beating Hilde. Ur tools aren't gonna be on the same level, hence, you will not win as much.

vints, nah I think it's pretty much the same either way. My button switching was just to make it easier to hold a charge while pressing K, which is one of the reason Hilde players map another A and B to the shoulder, it's just easier to hold it at the top and press K on the face buttons. you still only have 4 buttons that have assignments...

Saitoh:

Consider it done when he accepts.

FT5 my Rock vs. his Cervantes if he has. I still want my Kilik vs. his Cervnates MM though.

So I was thinking, banning Hilde entirely is pointless when all that needs to be done is restrict her to using 4 buttons only. Allowing all other characters to use more than 4 buttons is relatively harmless in comparison.

(Has this idea been given thought? I really don't remember.)

I talked about this a long time ago when people were whining about her. This Hilde is nothing to fear compared to the having-two-A/B-inputs Hilde, nobody really cares though. Small recap from memory:

Charging A - loss of tracking A moves, A+G grab, 6A+K.
Charging B - loss of long range B moves,
Charging both A and B - can't use any grabs or non-kick attacks.

Hilde's good moves apart from charges are mostly A+B inputs, which she can't use while charging anything. You'd have to get used to dropping charges during guard or other animations.

yes, you'd have to get used to it. So if you ban mapping 2 A's and B's, Hilde has to run up, guard, and then grab you if she was holding that charge at the time. Oh, wait, aren't most Hilde players gonna do that alot of the times anyways (so as not to get counter hit)? yup. Or can't Hilde just have a charged A, hold guard to cancel it, and THEN run up and grab? yup. Guard is the most used move in the game, and Hilde is always spacing. Pressing guard before you can access those limited amounts of moves does next to nothing.

vints, nah I think it's pretty much the same either way. My button switching was just to make it easier to hold a charge while pressing K, which is one of the reason Hilde players map another A and B to the shoulder, it's just easier to hold it at the top and press K on the face buttons. you still only have 4 buttons that have assignments...
If I'm understanding you correctly, then it still means Hilde has to re-charge either way. She can't just whip out A or B charges whenever she pleases. It becomes more predictable, is all I'm saying.

SU, will you agree to a money match me vs your Rock too ?

Here is my MM record : 0 win, 1 loss. 5-0 5-1 vs Kira, he kicked my ass.

True facts about me :
- I tried to play Setsuka because she looked cool, I couldn't do any of her JFs. I only managed ONCE to do 1AAA in training. So that didn't work out.
- Poor reflex, I often fail to hit confirm 66B+K after Amy's 33B.
- I NEVER managed to do a re-GI in a real match.
- Not even basic skill I also often miss the "236" motion
- I usually don't punish stuff because I'm too slow
- I can't whiff punish, if I do so it's only lucky. Too slow
- Some players adapt right away, during a match/round. I don't adapt faster than the next week or so.

So, are you in, or are you a big mouth and scared to play Rock vs Amy ?

NO!, do you know how broke she'd be if she could do that? She never could just do charge moves whenever she wanted. If you have a second A, and you're holding A, pressing the second A will cancel the other A that you're holding.

you've never done a re-GI? jeez you suck then. SU will beat you Rock vs. Amy if you can't even re-GI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back