SC Controversial Topics and General Shitposting Thread

I'm Carmilla of course..

I bet you are.

1583591290938.jpg

Welcome back LisaKween.

I think Striga and Morana fit more with Pappico and Lynveytt (I don't know his name). I'm Carmilla, since people appointed me as the leader of Hwang haters YS stans and my friend is Lenore, because he likes Lenore (which is fun because he don't like horny stuff, different from Lenore who love c0cks).
So, are we going to try to ressurect Lisa?
OMG No!!

I mean, that's fine, Lisa: take your time. Mind you, unless this whole thing with Dissidia is itself just a ginormous bunch of feigned outrage for the ultimate shitpost con (which i think it could be!), then I think, to the extent it is real, this stan-off between you two is really a very silly thing. But it's really fine...if you don't want to come back to resume your throne, that's your prerogative...

Of course...you should know that the longer you delay in doing so, the longer you give me to establish a foothold here in changing this towards the Civil and Rational Discussion Thread. I mean, look at what has already transpired in the last couple of weeks. We had like five pages across nearly as many days where all we talked about was the pragmatics, psychology and moral philosophy of approaching accusations of sexual abuse and improprieties.

That was immediately: think about what could be done with time?? You left a power vacuum, my friend, and I have stepped in. I will cleanse this land of rank shit smell. Dante is an ambivalent Shitpost Queen at best: she will not exercise the power in your place, nor does she have the experience to overcome my sheer politeness and no-bs discussion! In time, the light of open discourse, of reason, and careful, moderate, and thoughtful response will shine upon every post of this thread. You give it to me freely: the thread shall have not a Shit Queen, but a Lord: not shitty, but warm and reassuring as the dawn! Ordered as can be! Dependable as the foundations of the earth! All shall be at peace!

Last edited:
or Fairymon..
View attachment 76919
Zoey (Izumi) is annoying, but I love this evolution intro, such a queen..
In Portuguese-br dub they use the theme intro like in japanese version, omg I love it.

this is a good thing?
The English version had weird jungle music.

Either way, whether or not it's good or bad, I always enjoyed frontier. It was my favourite Digimon season. Probably.

Responding to the Rusted Bucket in a serious way, my presence does not change what was happening here, the thread was created to talk about subjects that have nothing to do with leaks, rumor, news, tournaments, discussion about the future of the franchise. If you want to talk about the scandals of EVO or Final Fantasy a la volonté, I prefer to just make my memes, some users like and others dislike.
Really last year (I think) I asked if I could open a thread but WuHT said I was already posting shitposting here, so Lisaland never will happens. That specific thread was abandoned for centuries, if I didn't 'move' to here I would still be without anyone, in general was just me and Dante until others starting to appear. I don't think is good I flood General thread with my posts, so this is the best place for me.

Responding to the Rusted Bucket in a serious way, my presence does not change what was happening here, the thread was created to talk about subjects that have nothing to do with leaks, rumor, news, tournaments, discussion about the future of the franchise. If you want to talk about the scandals of EVO or Final Fantasy a la volonté, I prefer to just make my memes, some users like and others dislike.
Really last year (I think) I asked if I could open a thread but WuHT said I was already posting shitposting here, so Lisaland never will happens. That specific thread was abandoned for centuries, if I didn't 'move' to here I would still be without anyone, in general was just me and Dante until others starting to appear. I don't think is good I flood General thread with my posts, so this is the best place for me.

I would much rather have your glorious shitposts than talk about sweaty, greasy, ugly, fat, gross FGC perverts who touch each other after winning tournaments.

Yeah.....ok....apparently, I need to say something that I thought was pretty obvious from the jocular nature of my previous post but which it would seem I need to make explicit: @LisaK, I'm not genuinely challenging you to a contest for the tone of this thread... I was merely trying to be a chummy fellow and piggy-back on/support the efforts of your friends here to get you to come back to the forum. I really could not care less about a topic than I do about what goes on in this thread from day to day: I didn't start the recent discussion about the FGC, and though I found it interesting and was happy to participate during that stint of posts (and do think the topic pretty clearly falls under the domain of a 'convtroversial topic'), my 'threat' to turn this thread into a home for reasoned discourse was a hyperbolic joke which I thought you would pick up the thread of, giving you a low stakes excuse to come back and chat with your friends here (Dante, Crash X, et al), while allowing you to avoid the topic of whatever issues with Dissidia that drove you out in the first place.

But personally, I really couldn't imagine a more low stakes question than whether or not you two can get along and at this point can't figure out why everyone (Dissidia included) is trying so hard to get you to stay if something as trivial as a stan disagreement is enough to chill your interest in being here so much. In any event, it's clearly your own business whether or not you want to stay; I was just trying to be supportive of the effort to make you feel welcome/valued. But I certainly have zero interest in genuinely getting pulled into the middle of your contest of wills in a serious way. To be blunt, to the extent you guys are actually now social media blood enemies because you love Yun-seong and he loves Hwang, I find the whole thing more than a little silly. I actually thought it was all one epic shitpost/joke on your part all along and that you were just milking the fake drama for lols, but I can now see this is in fact somewhow incredibly serious to you, so I'm just gonna back out the door here leave you guys to the grudge match.

Back