SC Controversial Topics and General Shitposting Thread

The SC6 general thread is infested by nothing but a bunch of crying man-children right now. What the hell is wrong with everybody on this site?

In other news, Inferno = skeletal bae. I'm quite excited to mess around with his style offline.

I’m mostly worried about the lack of unlockable CaS items. They’re not really gameplay based unlike stages or characters.

Plus there’s a lack of items I desire for my female OCs. My main male should be safe I’m guessing.

Don't worry, homes. We're getting like 100 CaS parts DLC. I'm confident the stuff you need will show up in there.

Whitewashing has been common practice in many games, ie League of Legends. What is also common in games is making characters look nothing like where they come from hehe. I think games tend to get a little more leeway because they are seen as niche and deliberately playful, but habitual and consistent exclusion of certain races and sticking to certain tropes can get boring and can reinforce erasure.

This was in one of the discords - also, God damnit.

image0.jpg

This was in one of the discords - also, God damnit.
Haven't called her Voldette in your own post, so I should do it/10
This crown is the best thing that happened to the internet in the recent years
The mental image I got in my head after this pic: Voldo and Voldette meet each other, "stare" at each other for a minute and after a few moments of thoughtful hissing they start this:

Last edited:
Haven't called her Voldette in your own post, so I should do it/10
This crown is the best thing that happened to the internet in the resent years
The mental image I got in my head after this pic: Voldo and Voldette meet each other, "stare" at each other for a minute and after a few moments of thoughtful hissing they start this:

Would be great to see a dance like this irl.

Back