SC Controversial Topics and General Shitposting Thread

Shout out to the real winners of Taki's reveal: An sudden spike in Barcel's most notable snack consumption and an uptick in red water balloon sales.

I know I sound pervy, but it's often something thought - but not said; I hope they allow us to make our CAS' boobies even bigger. I'm talkin' missile enhancements up the whazoo. They owe it to us... somehow.

And just to balance things out, maybe add in a crotch enhancement for the fellers.

Anyone else? :sc1ivy3:

Do you think will get character themes for each stage, or just generic stage themes like in IV. Personally I'm hoping for themes

Do you think will get character themes for each stage, or just generic stage themes like in IV. Personally I'm hoping for themes
It seems like characters will have their own themes. Sophie (stage) and Mitsu (announcement trailer) have their SC1 themes, Groh and X both had their theme in their trailer, and Nightmare had his played during his trailer and his character analysis.

What do you think the chances are we are going to see Grohs running around with fuzzy dicks and Ivy fighting with extra parts that look like her tits have inflated to twice the size of her head? Not gonna Lie, i'll probably have to bleach my eyes if i see some of the things I've seen in SCV and fanart in these graphics. I just hope that people won't be as AIDS this time round. I'm hoping i'm only going to see something like that like once every ten matches at worst. I didn't really play much online, and that's why really.

What do you think the chances are we are going to see Grohs running around with fuzzy dicks and Ivy fighting with extra parts that look like her tits have inflated to twice the size of her head? Not gonna Lie, i'll probably have to bleach my eyes if i see some of the things I've seen in SCV and fanart in these graphics. I just hope that people won't be as AIDS this time round. I'm hoping i'm only going to see something like that like once every ten matches at worst. I didn't really play much online, and that's why really.

The chances are high. No doubt about that.

I'm hoping quite seriously for there to be some type of option to report people for making stuff like that online. I don't blame some people not liking CaS for this very reason. CaS can be awesome and I have seen some nice ones here here at 8wayrun.

I understand what you mean by the fan art. Sad there isn't a lot of decent ones out there and one of the view reasons why I don't frequent DeviantArt anymore.

If I recall correctly, there was a report creations button on SoulCalibur V. And if enough people reported you, others only saw your characters as the base models in underwear.

I do not look forward to the CAS fuzzy dicks and/or thundergod drums, but it’s something I’m willing to deal with just because I like CAS that much.

But seriously, fuck those ingrates who do that shit.

Jesus Christ we had this talk not too long ago that a solution to keep everyone happy is to give the end user the option to turn off opponents customisations from their end of the screen. No need to be authoritarians and police people's personal fun, doing that always drives divisions in communities. Not only that but the resorces and time you would have to invest in to fun police everything is utterly pointless when it can take a matter of seconds to turn off their visual designs from your end.

I do not look forward to the CAS fuzzy dicks and/or thundergod drums, but it’s something I’m willing to deal with just because I like CAS that much.

But seriously, fuck those ingrates who do that shit.
And that’s pretty much a couple of the reasons why people want the option to disable CaS in ranked/player matches. Still, I’ll take that shit over many of the Hex Edits some have made in SC4 and 5.

Jesus Christ we had this talk not too long ago that a solution to keep everyone happy is to give the end user the option to turn off opponents customisations from their end of the screen. No need to be authoritarians and police people's personal fun, doing that always drives divisions in communities. Not only that but the resorces and time you would have to invest in to fun police everything is utterly pointless when it can take a matter of seconds to turn off their visual designs from your end.

Found the max bodyslide, ultra shrill voiced, fuzzy dick, thundergod drummer.

Bruh, u so woke

-

Did you guys see the Texas Showdown exhibition?

The takeaway for me was that RE looks like it will have merit, and that you have to hold down RE for it to armor through moves. If you release it early your ass is getting interrupted and that is no bueno.

Also Party Wolf is the king, and Kayane is the queen of pre release tournaments. Party Wolf vs. Kayane when? Or, more importantly, how can we get these two to breed and make Soul Calibur player super babies?

Also Party Wolf is the king, and Kayane is the queen of pre release tournaments. Party Wolf vs. Kayane when? Or, more importantly, how can we get these two to breed and make Soul Calibur player super babies?

53BCD5CD-1FB1-4EE0-B574-4C0B05AFADB3.gif

Back