SC Controversial Topics and General Shitposting Thread

After all the cock teasing about Talim recently I find this appropriate

without talim.png
without talim.png

Never noticed if you can make the opponent keep screaming after death.

But randomly thought about how I played Xianghua once when I was young just to purposely her her scream while jumping into water. At an arcade no less.

I'd check these sites:

http://www.game-debate.com/search/games

https://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/

Specifically, you should see if your system can run Tekken 7. T7 uses the same engine, so the results will likely be indicative of what you'll get with SCVI. You could also ask some PC Tekken players about their experiences.
Just tried the first link and it seems like the processor is not the problem and that actually the graphics card is lagging behind. It should be able to play it on low besides.

Thank you very much for these useful websites! Now I won't even have to clog up the shitposting thread.

I hope that Verb’s leak re: Raph is just him eluding to Raph being the last reveal.

I can see them leaving out Cass, Hilde, Amyiola, Algol, Damp, Hwang, Yun, Mina, and Rock, but not Raph.

So for ten chars I can see:

Astaroth
Cervantes
Talim
Voldo
Lizardman (given Patroklos’ style since it looks like he’s sword and board again)
Tira
Raphael
Groh Daddy
Setsuka (because it’s a bear style with no overlap and represents the high execution + high reward playstyle)
Maybe a Korean (no idea which)

But whatever, I’ll eat up whatever they put in front of me because even with the 13 char build the game looks fucking siiiiiiiiick.

I hope that Verb’s leak re: Raph is just him eluding to Raph being the last reveal.

I can see them leaving out Cass, Hilde, Amyiola, Algol, Damp, Hwang, Yun, Mina, and Rock, but not Raph.
Is this verb leak the same person who incorrectly leaked the dragonball fighterz dlc roster? I wouldn't take this to mean much of anything.

I don’t know about his accuracy for DBZ, but his SC and Smash stuff has been spot on (when he referenced a specific, trusted source, and not the untrustworthy “exNamco” guy/gal)

I just want to say that the inclusion of Hwang and/or Rock would get my wang rock hard.

Partly because it's true, but also because the word wang is a delight.

Voldo for SC6

Also look I found this -
tumblr_okz4b05rYJ1qj64azo1_500.jpg

This is so cute, Feed that mouse that cheese Voldo.
This actually looks quite hot. In game, Voldo is quite creepier. I wonder how he'll look like if he is added.

No reveal this week, while expected, still leaves me wanting.

I needs mah weekly fix, yo. IM FIENDIN’ FO DAT INFO, BRUH.
With the release date being on October, I don't think we'll have to wait that long for another reveal. We have around 4 months, so, we would easily get a reveal every two weeks.

But they just revealed over 100 CaS parts! That's something.
They did? Link, pls.

Very near the end of this interview:

In a season pass? Either that is very good, because we would have much more than that in the game without DLC, or that is very bad because they'll make CaS shitty unless you pay for more. Since SC6 is going well so far, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt.

Back