SC Controversial Topics and General Shitposting Thread

Please sir, those are Po-ta-toes

1450092704100.gif

Uh, has anyone realized that astaroth's shoes are HOLLOW?! Like, is there supposed to be something there? His feet are just suspended there. I though they were just weird layered shoes or something but no. Just hollow shoes. Is it deliberate?

I.Need. Cassandra.

giphy.gif

Them possibly giving Lizardman S&S again is beyond stupid. I hate it.

I hope he's just a a skin for Sophitia or Cassandra with some lizard-like moves and is the bonus character.

Last edited:
I propose that Ramzan Kadyrov be selected as a guest character for Soul Calibur VI.
For those not in the know, he is the president of Chechnya. Chechnya is a republic in Russia in the North Caucasus. Ramzan is mired in controversy, due to his alleged prison camps, where homosexuals are beaten.

Here is Player 1 costume
57e0033ac361887d238b45a9.jpg

Here is player 2 costume
f3e8b08f9fa545d8d3a170d9b5c48cd5.jpg

and here is Ramzan Kadyrov dancing

Holy shit. This is the funniest thing I've ever read. It was posted on the SoulCalibur wiki in July 2017.
I don't think Soul Calibur 6 should be made. These are my reasons as to why.

1. PS4 and Xbox One are where games are being developed the most, so I don't think SC6 will be on the 360 and PS3 if it'll ever be made. I don't have a PS4 or Xbox One, so it'll be a problem. Not to worry though, i'm saving up to get one of those consoles...but.it'll be sad for those that still are on last gen.

2. It'll once again lack Soul Calibur 3's features.

3. The removal of characters screaming when beating them up after KOs in Soul Calibur 5 is so disappointing and stupid. I want it to return.

4. I think Namco will focus more on online gaming instead of offline fun thanks to critics out there.... :(

5. A lot of freaking DLC instead of everything being in the game as unlockables.

6. It once again won't have different unique fighting styled for created characters like in Soul Calibur 3 (part of reason number 2).

These are my reasons as to why I think Soul 6 shouldn't be made and that Namco should instead focus on releasing Soul Calibur 3 (PS2) to Xbox Live. No online multiplayer, no graphical upgrade unless there's an option to use the old graphics (i'm old-school), more character customization items, no American appealing characters and instead Japanese ones should be in. That's a recipe for the best Soul Calibur game in the world. Namco shouldn't listen to critics at all and instead make their own decisions (as long as they aren't American ones like microtransactions and DLC). IGN's Soul Calibur 3 video review was terrible.
(emphasis added, name omitted to protect the innocent)

"The removal of characters screaming when beating them up after KOs in Soul Calibur 5 is so disappointing and stupid. I want it to return"

I really agree with this one. They gave me back the JF pings (though I'm not a fan of the flash in this one), so I need this.

I propose that Ramzan Kadyrov be selected as a guest character for Soul Calibur VI.
For those not in the know, he is the president of Chechnya. Chechnya is a republic in Russia in the North Caucasus. Ramzan is mired in controversy, due to his alleged prison camps, where homosexuals are beaten.

Here is Player 1 costume
57e0033ac361887d238b45a9.jpg

Here is player 2 costume
f3e8b08f9fa545d8d3a170d9b5c48cd5.jpg

and here is Ramzan Kadyrov dancing

Real life Dark Souls

images

Back