SC Controversial Topics and General Shitposting Thread

Xiba no, Leixia yes (steel fan), Natsu kinda (single kodachi, variable tools on the other hand, think Link but with ninja stuff), Patroklos no, Pyrrha no (unless her story changes, it doesn’t make sense, but maybe give her some more of Abelia’s toolkit).

I’ve thought that if Pyrrha or pat returned that they could play up their holy or evil angles..

We don’t really have many evil girls, even though it’s tragic to torture sophitia’s family I wouldn’t mind Pyrrha coming back with a set of soul edge themed weapons...it would sort of mask her having another “sword and board”.

As for Pat he technically was unique so.....but I would rather him have his Greek style and no setsuka rip-off!

I’ve thought that if Pyrrha or pat returned that they could play up their holy or evil angles..

We don’t really have many evil girls, even though it’s tragic to torture sophitia’s family I wouldn’t mind Pyrrha coming back with a set of soul edge themed weapons...it would sort of mask her having another “sword and board”.

As for Pat he technically was unique so.....but I would rather him have his Greek style and no setsuka rip-off!
I thought Pyrrha could has something mixed ala Kilik & Siegfried, when activating Soul Charge we have its malfested version ~visual effect on the corrupted arm~. It would be so fun for her after winning the battle to be malfested she would use that pose that she passes out with an "I can't control ..":sc5pyr1:

Elysium could use Sophitia's style like she did on Lost Swords, while the real one could come in the next game. :sc5sc:

Patroklos could be less stupid and be more serene and heroic like his version α and he using laido could be only in story mode, Setsuka could be Season Bonus, she would appear in a kind of flashback showing the training of Patroklos. :sc5pat1:

Hwang won another poll.. :sc3hwang1:
Screenshot_2020-05-26 LisaK no Twitter Which DLC character will make me uninstall Soulcalibur ...png

Me next! Do me next!
Since I'm the most analogue to a villain (while Nyte is absent) I disagree with @Crash X opinion, you is clearly @Ukkesh and Mr. @FluffyQuack (former Sectus) is @sytus.
I think it's time for me to reveal that I'm actually you. I'm the account you use when you're drunk and you never remember that when waking up the next morning.
Nah, you is my obsessed fan who make a video to promote me on internet and now try to replace me and stole all my fans.

(hmmn just for curiosity, I don't drink any kind of alcoholic drink, sorry.)

Back