SC Controversial Topics and General Shitposting Thread

So that really is Ivy's SC2 Ivy 2p, just scaled up in terms of graphical fidelity?
:O
I think at best that costume has a 720p texture pack for the SC 2 HD series that they can grab. In terms of the increased poly, you gotta ask someone with more technical knowledge.

Either way this is extremely promising.

Maybe (in the far future) dedicated fans can even submit these back to project soul so they can official patch them in for all to use (rather than to override existing costume parts).

Here are some https://www.nexusmods.com/soulcaliburvi?tab=popular+(all+time) the others I think you have to pay. / some modders @kazumashirou @FlessenUK @SiloZen @KoenjiUK

omg how the fuck did they make those ps2 textures in SC6???!?!??! DId they make them from scratch or find some way to improve the quality of them?

1601575706088.png

1601575780541.png

I'm so happy I feel like dancing.....these modders are amazing!

y'all really pretends that sytus don't exists :sc2maxi2:

I honestly didn't know if Sytus was a Li Long stan... I assumed there are Li Long fans (I wouldn't mind him coming in a Season 4 if we would be so lucky to get one) out there yes but not Li Long devotees....

y'all really pretends that sytus don't exists :sc2maxi2:

I don't know what's worse, mockery or being invisible. :P

I honestly didn't know if Sytus was a Li Long stan...

I am, but I made my peace with the series about Li Long a long time ago. You know how everyone flipped their shit having their favourite character replaced in SC5, that was my reaction back when SC2 was released (missed out on SC1, didn't have a Dreamcast and my new hobby at that time was DJing and buying vinyl). I detested Maxi because of it, but when I unlocked Li Long in SC3, I honestly felt like the double nunchucks made him so much cooler than what he was before so I didn't care as much. I was gutted that Li Long wasn't in SC4, but at that point it didn't hurt so much as I had been there before, plus I'd been maining Taki since SC2. When you've basically not had your main officially for over 20 years, you kind of live with it, but considering this age of fighting game content, Li Long's return is the highest it's ever been post SC3 bonus characters, so I'm very excited about the possibility of his return, just not to the extend of that Li Long stan who's throwing a tantrum over Hwang being next.

I am, but I made my peace with the series about Li Long a long time ago. You know how everyone flipped their shit having their favourite character replaced in SC5, that was my reaction back when SC2 was released (missed out on SC1, didn't have a Dreamcast and my new hobby at that time was DJing and buying vinyl). I detested Maxi because of it, but when I unlocked Li Long in SC3, I honestly felt like the double nunchucks made him so much cooler than what he was before so I didn't care as much. I was gutted that Li Long wasn't in SC4, but at that point it didn't hurt so much as I had been there before, plus I'd been maining Taki since SC2. When you've basically not had your main officially for over 20 years, you kind of live with it, but considering this age of fighting game content, Li Long's return is the highest it's ever been post SC3 bonus characters, so I'm very excited about the possibility of his return, just not to the extend of that Li Long stan who's throwing a tantrum over Hwang being next.
I certainly can agree with accepting/living with your main being gone. I think there's a possibility Yun could still be the last character due to Hwang feeling like such an impossibility. But I will accept Yun if that's the case, as I have already done so a long time ago.

Of course if Hwang does get in.....

1602207428100.png

I will enjoy the entertainment that's for sure!

I certainly can agree with accepting/living with your main being gone. I think there's a possibility Yun could still be the last character due to Hwang feeling like such an impossibility. But I will accept Yun if that's the case, as I have already done so a long time ago.

It's one thing to have your main gone, but another if your main doesn't feel good to play, so I'll still have my concerns if Li Long does return until I get to play him. The way that Taki plays in SC6 highlights this perfectly. She plays so differently compared to her SC2 and SC3 iteration, it's like everything revolves around her 4BA which to me is her most boring string of hers. I hate the fact that her 3 attack neutral strings were stripped back, effectively changing the character to something I don't recognize. I love the new stuff that they did with Possession, being able to dash forward, but playing her in SC6 (as of the end of season 2) feels like I'm missing half a character. Even the new stuff they added in Season 2 pushes her further away from what I used to know. I'm just glad Yoshi really clicked with me in SC6, otherwise I would have been gutted with this game with the way Taki plays now.

With my current experience of how someone / fandom can be toxic I would prefer that half of these stans ignore my existence. Just look how i can even joke about Hwang that his bots put me on many places, this is from gamefaqs
Screenshot_2020-10-09 20 Minutes of Hwang stealing moves from 7 people - SoulCalibur VI.png

To exemplify Pappico made a joke with Hwang that each round he would change his style (mitsurugi, xianghua and yun-seong) and Takahashi liked this tweet, with that, in my mind it could mean that Hwang would really have the moves of Yun-seong. That was before the launch of Setsuka, so you can see that it doesn't matter if you ignore, block, or anything, Hwang bots spend all day stalking my account. And I literally can't post anything that will be posted at Hwang's discord or any other website that this bunch of retard uses.
You know what's funnier I spent a month calling Setsuka Slutsuka and making several memes with her but none of his fans made me a public enemy, you can ask Soul who follows me.

Last edited:
My comment about not knowing what's worse, mockery or being invisible was in jest, but on a more serious note:

you can see that it doesn't matter if you ignore, block, or anything, Hwang bots spend all day stalking my account.

Twitter has some feature it added recently where you select the people who can response to your post. Just do that when you shitpost and anyone who tries to circumvent it by contacting you directly to scold you just mute them. I've had to do it with some people because they're only interested in being in the right than they are seeing the context, some people are born without a sense of humor like they are born without sight.

Back