SC Controversial Topics and General Shitposting Thread

2C9C97D8-975E-4209-B087-A5BEB7065AB2.jpeg

They put chinese melody in a music about a Japanese Boy, omg, chair and make it electric..
I'll stay with my Gwen Stefani, I would recommend her album but you guys probably don't listen pop music..
Sadly devs retcon Setsuka as half japanese, so I can't associate her with Gwen Stefani anymore.Kappa

I hope this spiritual successor of Nyte who has been ragging on others' creations and claims that his nutz are so big, gets his ass laughed off this forum, and quickly.
Well he’s really just a mere wannabe compared to Nyte. One is an arrogant toddler and the other is a complete disrespectful retard.

It's ok being passionate and wanting your character back, but thing with some people is that they were already assuming Jun and Christie are 100% guarantee to be the next character, like really huh!!??
I don't understand why people thought Jun Kazama would come back. Harada and his team so obviously hate old women. They couldn't even bring back og Kunimitsu they had to turn her into Speed O Sonic and make her into a kawaii anime school girl

I don't understand why people thought Jun Kazama would come back. Harada and his team so obviously hate old women. They couldn't even bring back og Kunimitsu they had to turn her into Speed O Sonic and make her into a kawaii anime school girl

Asuka has replaced Jun since Tekken 5.

Back