SC V Get Star Wars out and bring in...

LunchSpecial

[08] Mercenary
Who do you want as the new bonus characters for SC5 it can be from a game, movie, anime, whatever.
Keep in mind it has to be something realistic (balance wise).
Don't forget to say why.

i think they should add Sora, Riku, and Xemnes these three are all from Kingdom Hearts II.

Sora would be like a new Counter part to Ivy because of his different forms.

Riku Would be a good...a good...a good Supporting character that would be the new lowest tier.

Xemnes would be like Algol but with out the bubbles(So that means the could get rid of algol *crosses fingers*), he even has those beam saber that come out of his hands. so he is Algol v2.0

it would be easy for Namco to do because they are owned by Square Enix (a Japaneses company) and it would give some popularity to the dying series Kingdom hearts.

so who would you want to see in SCV?

Side note this isn't some anti starwars things its just that Namco WILL NOT KEEP THEM. just look at link...Why...why do you hate us Namco

Twinsen from little big adventure and he could fight with his magic ball. Seriously tho, nobody. Namco's priorities IMO are others.

Realistic eh? Well...alright.

PS3 Exclusive: Nathan Drake, Kratos
Xbox 360 Exclusive: Marcus Fenix, Master Chief

Both: Dante(DMC), Ruby(Wet), Armor King(Tekken 6)

Nathan Drake!? The thought of his pre and post fight speeches makes me wanna staple my ears shut

Hasn't this subject been talked about a billion times before already or is there just nothing else to really talk about regarding this game?

Just put Larry in. His only move is an i4 hip thrust that is an unblockable mid.

And He's never fully on screen.

If he was in the game, I know the ladies would love being critical finished. They'd probably lose on purpose to get CF'd.

Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII characters:
PSP: Angeal
PS3: Sephiroth
Xbox 360: Genesis
All three: Zack Fair, Cloud Strife

On a more joking note;
I'd like to see Heihachi back. That, or Gatsu from Berserk.

On a more reasonable not;
Ryu&Ken from Street Fighter, maybe add Akuma as well.
Hoahamaru&Genjuro from Samurai Shodown.
Scorpion&Sub-Zero from Mortal Kombat.

Um, the tradition in every new Soul Calibur game is: there will always be different guest characters.
SC2 Link(GC), Heihachi(PS2), Spawn(X-box).
SC3 No guests. Unless you count the bonus characters. And KOS-MOS Cas parts.
SC4 Star Wars.
SCBD Kratos.
SC5 I have no idea. But they ain't gonna bring ANY capcom, square enix, etc characters.
Unless something happens, I don't really see that possibility happening in my humble opinion.
But, you can always hope for it.

If it's on the Wii, Mario
I think Lucario from Pokemon would be a great guest character for the Wii version, especially with his trademark Aura Sphere attack which, I imagine would have Unblockable properties and give players leeway with launching the Aura Sphere (e.g. launching it quickly to keep opponents at bay, or charging it up for potentially huge damage).

i think they should add Sora, Riku, and Xemnes

GTFO

On a note of "should" I'd rather have more staple characters then guests but chances are there will be guests and I only ask that they be interesting inclusions and not just random name drops from whatever the kids are into these days. Base it on the merits of the character from a Soul calibur perspective not just dragging someone from something hugely successful in a rather sad attempt to widen the net.

Throw in Jesus yeah thats right jesus. He can have a i1 attack that destroys everything on the stage....

GTFO

On a note of "should" I'd rather have more staple characters then guests but chances are there will be guests and I only ask that they be interesting inclusions and not just random name drops from whatever the kids are into these days. Base it on the merits of the character from a Soul calibur perspective not just dragging someone from something hugely successful in a rather sad attempt to widen the net.

well Master C. will NEVER COME TO SoulCalibur because of the whole GUNS thing.
nothing from that Final fantasy series will come over because there to popular on there own.
Ryu will NEVER come over unless there is a SC Vs SF game.
Larry would be a one hit Knock Out

Namcos not gonna bring in charterers unless they have some signature fighting style. The reason i said to bring in people from KHII was because its unique and they wouldn't have to make up moves for them. these aren't my Number 1 choice for bringing in Guests BUT when you eliminate all the unrealistic stuff balance and copyright wise there isn't much left.

Rekano had a good idea with those picks, i'd like to see Ruby and Dante.
If the amour king came to SCV he would Destroy every thing, he would be my new main.

Back