SC2 Cervantes or SC5 Cervantes?

TheGuy

[09] Warrior
I kind of wonder which is better.

On one hand, sc2 Cervantes was considered the first or second best character in the game. Also, it seems that sc5 cervy is just sc2 cervy with a slightly different moveset that seems (Seems is important, this is not factual) to be nerfed.

On the other hand, sc5 cervantes has iGDR and the break attack DC A which allows for step killing and block punishment. sc5 cervy also has his CE, which can be very good, and I think that sc5 cervy has a better grab game.

Which, on sc5s current standards do you think is better? Please be civil, and correct me if I am wrong.

okay, so are mods the only ones who can move this? If so, could they to the casual?

Are we talking about undead zombie pirate vs old fart pirate ?

Should be obvious who was cooler
Well we are supposed to be talking about who is the better fighter, but SC2 Cervy is definately cooler, especially since he is the only one who can have dual blades.

SC2 Cervantes just seemed a lot more aggressive and powerful when I played as him. I like his Geo De Ray and Flying Dutchman. Cervantes was unpredictable and had many mixups to boot.

SC2 Cervantes just seemed a lot more aggressive and powerful when I played as him. I like his Geo De Ray and Flying Dutchman. Cervantes was unpredictable and had many mixups to boot.
You make good points, but forget not that SC5 cervy has iGDR, geo da ray is horrible normally.

Mmm I'd have to go with SC5 for this one. I never used Cervantes much in SC2. In fact, I didn't pick him up until SC3 so I don't really know him well in 2. I may try him out though in the game just to see. But SC5 Cervantes is pretty aggressive too. Those stun moves lol

Back