SC5 Good Games Thread

You can get 133 with a wall and 150% meter lmao. I don't see the fuss about it either. Seems pretty slow to me and you should be able to block it on reaction if you're sleeping on maxi. And DAMNIT HOTROD GET THAT DAMN XBOX FIXED!!!!! I need me a maxi to whoop up on!

On topic GGs to Ruben, Rikuto Kuronaga, Lopedo, and all the stream whores who love/hate me. I swear those guys are just bipolar lmao.

I can fulfill this need for you...

I can fulfill this need for you...
Really you play Maxi now? I don't think I've ever seen you use anyone besides Yoshimitsu lol. But for sure hit me up for some games some time. I need practice against Maxi. All those new strings play with my head.

Really you play Maxi now? I don't think I've ever seen you use anyone besides Yoshimitsu lol. But for sure hit me up for some games some time. I need practice against Maxi. All those new strings play with my head.

Obviously I do... and alright Ill never remember your gamertag why dont you just add me? Im at work... L red djinn L

I barely play Cervantes, but this has to be one of my biggest comebacks and best replays ever...solely because of the 5th & Final Round.

I call it "My EVO Moment!"

"No Mercy!" ~ "Bang!" ~ "Bang!" ~ "Ready!? Now DIE!"

"All will speak of the day Cervantes bested you!"

Shooting him in the face with the CE as he's landing in the end made it a perfect and rather 'Excellent' (low-health pun) ending. xD

GGs to CBAvincent, RONIN_TROUT, SamEJIV, KrayzieCD, BeefyLovelord, Freaky-Styley, DeathInMyEyes, LesPaulPhoenix, lamonte91, Antics_R_us, uber1337_Dave, BelovedChild, Heaton, Tanhausser1, Something-Unique, woahhzz_PA, MadMaxi, SCPartisan, King Kelz, Juece, Isaaciel, Signia, Slayer_x64, Kenhowe, LONG_GRANGE, and everybody else who is not on my friends list that I've encountered in the past month... which is a lot of you.

Back