SC5 Good Games Thread

Forgot to say this but GGs to Dizzynecro, The Landslide, Nuprophett, Enkindu, Reptile, and anyone else I forgot.

Nu. We were the best in that room. Everyone was stupid, but we were smart. I'll get your vicious Omega next time.

Dizzy. It was so fun to play you and your Tira. I hope you enjoyed the Damp and Yoshi silly factors.

Landslide. Feels great to play you again. You and dizzy with those basketball CAS were silly.

Enkindu. Still the Voldo I remember you to be. I had fun getting a traditional whooping.

Reptile. Though I was frustrated fighting your Leixia, I was also having fun. Thanks for putting up with a scrub like me.

As for anyone else? Um.......thanks for being toys Pocky Yoshi can play with haha.

I barely play Cervantes, but this has to be one of my biggest comebacks and best replays ever...solely because of the 5th & Final Round.

I call it "My EVO Moment!"

"No Mercy!" ~ "Bang!" ~ "Bang!" ~ "Ready!? Now DIE!"

"All will speak of the day Cervantes bested you!"

Shooting him in the face with the CE as he's landing in the end made it a perfect and rather 'Excellent' (low-health pun) ending. xD

2:56 is where the Guile music kicks in.

♫Du, du duuuu, du duuuuuuu, du duu, du duuu, du duuuuuuuuuuuu♫

Hella GGs last night to a fellow San Diego guy Happiemealz, that I had never met. Has a really nice yoshi. and turns out we have the same group of offline casual buddies!! Dunno if hes a member here but if he is someone let me know who he is so i can hound him bout getting back into offline casuals!!!

And GGs to his buddy who has to weird of a japanese name for me to remember!!

HRD

Now I can't get it out of my head... xD

They do say that Guile's theme goes with everything.

Yes, yes it does. I would say Soul Calibur peeps should make a song similar, but being as Guile is the universal theme it wouldn't be as good.

Edit, I was thinking of making of editing that video and putting the guile's theme where it's needed. Also could I get the link to that video, I wanted to posted in a section on facebook title'd "Even soul calibur has guile theme combacks!"

Yes, yes it does. I would say Soul Calibur peeps should make a song similar, but being as Guile is the universal theme it wouldn't be as good.

Edit, I was thinking of making of editing that video and putting the guile's theme where it's needed. Also could I get the link to that video, I wanted to posted in a section on facebook title'd "Even soul calibur has guile theme combacks!"

You can just double click on the video, it should take you to the youtube page and get the link/share.

GG's to the whole New York lobby last night. Sorry I was drunk and obnoxious but if you put up with me you prolly got an easy win. I talked so much smack and couldn't back any of it.

Ggs to Song-Of-Silence, Shiva16 (I think that was the number) and everyone else in the room. Sorry about having to just go but if I hadn't, the cat would have caused a mini-avalanche of DVD's -_-

Your pussy is always causing trouble!!

What? What did i say?

Sorry BRV i couldnt resist. Ur sense of humor is my favorite trait u have....LOOOL

GGs a couple days ago to Mateo Galvan. Thanks for sessioning with me for so long even though I wasn't putting up much of a fight. I love playing you because you play Mitsu the way I wish I could play him, heh.

Today was fun. Good games to Partisan, Eli123, Malice, Destinisizhihhizhsh, Hawkeye, and Tha_Shogun.

GGS to those who i've played in last 2 days, hehe but lol at the floods of 2Ks in the 3rd rounds
and how many people have eaten their words about V's weakness XD

Back