SC5 Good Games Thread

GGs to Pocky, Solo, and everyone else who trashed on my Trollpierre tonight.

Fun fact: taking a week-long break in no way hampered me. *generic self-deprecating statement here*

GG's to Hates recently. I still got trashed 19-6 but at least I was doing better than last time lol.

On a side note Scurvy mirrors consist of a whole lot of 1AB and aB punishing.

GGs to BubbleTea and optymuss. Even if our connections were pretty shaky. I need to get my Xbox from my friend's place so I can see how 8WR's XBL players are doing. Pocky..I'm looking at you. (^_^)

GGs to BubbleTea and optymuss. Even if our connections were pretty shaky. I need to get my Xbox from my friend's place so I can see how 8WR's XBL players are doing. Pocky..I'm looking at you. (^_^)
Alright. Let us spar with your sexy golem and my cute ninja haha. My alt I will post on your profile since my Pocky Yoshi account is silver.

Europe is so dead, I had to repeat ranked search like 3x in order to get a match, god how I wished I lived in the states. Anyways GG to all the players I played against and thanks for letting me rank up very fast to rank A xD

GGs to Raskall, Pocky, Solo...not so much Donutman since he had to rage-go-do-something-outside-of-vidja-gaemz before I could get a chance at him. Hmph.

GGs to Wandrain, Pocky-Yoshi, TiZ, and others
No ggs to Dark NightxLord. I hate it when people sandbag, the opponent of the person sandbagging doesn't get better that way.

GGs to none other than Belial, much to my misfortune of bumping into such a player in ranked, it was truly an honour fighting against you.

Just hit B2, slowly creeping my way to the A ranks, man it's really not so hard, just so damn long finding matches...playing for 6 hours straight just for that alone...

AZ

IIRC, he can't do much more than claim he's sandbagging.
Hmm... oh well then, I still hate sandbagging. I can understand pre-tournament sandbagging because you don't want others to see how you really play but I think online people should just go all out so I can use it as a better learning tool.

It can be hard not to sandbag. I sometimes get bored or distracted then people accuse me of sandbagging/trolling, and it's only occasionally intentional.

Can't help it, no one really cares who wins online most the time.

^I don't care if I win or not, I just don't feel I'll get the full grasp of a match up if someone sandbags. That's literally my only problem with it.

Hmm... oh well then, I still hate sandbagging. I can understand pre-tournament sandbagging because you don't want others to see how you really play but I think online people should just go all out so I can use it as a better learning tool.
Yeah, I got treated to a massive waste of time last night too. So boring. I eventually just left because I was falling asleep.

GGs to BakaKoo and Donutman. Shameful I didn't save the replay of the Pyroland non-mirror Koo and I had :(

Back