SC5 Good Games Thread

GGs to Reptile, Alex J, Solo, EmptySky, Wandrian, Mistakoo, Galen the wise, Spuri0us, and anyone else I forgot.

BGs to X-box not being reliable. Connections be trippin'.

GGs to partisan and mick today, had some great games today and have probably played 100 games with mick over the last week.

GGS to some guy named Lamonte91. Aside from whining that I spammed bombs because I did more than 1 in a row while he was near the wall, he had some good skills, especially with the just guards.

GG to Holycarp, good Omega and i swear i'm gonna punish 236A one day, ONE DAY FOR SURE
GG to Enkindu, Sorry for the shitty connection between EU and US
GG to Aidan--Online, Solid player defense-wise, hard to fraud you.

Special GG for all the tryhard in the lobby that kept coming with one bar of connection or with a total of 30 matches ever played online despite i put title like "Don't be bad" or "Good co plz"

GG to Holycarp, good Omega and i swear i'm gonna punish 236A one day, ONE DAY FOR SURE
GG to Enkindu, Sorry for the shitty connection between EU and US
GG to Aidan--Online, Solid player defense-wise, hard to fraud you.
Yeah, that was a pretty fun room, can't believe some of it randomly got streamed online, haha. GGs to Enkindu and Aidan--Online from me too. Shame I was getting a bit of lag with you guys (more so with Enk), but hey.

And GGs to you too, Massivz. Yeah, I usually don't use DNS A that much, but since you hardly punished it, I thought I'd whore it out when possible. I can relate to how you feel though, I used to main aPat and I could only punish moves like that if I was anticipating an unsafe move. Even with muscle memory, that 2143aB input doesn't seem to come naturally when you need it! Still, you're a very good aPat player with a great rushdown too.

GGs Angel_Armour, your Hilde is probably getting better.
GGs Bushy, nice Tira too bad I didn't get a chance to fight your Ivy.
Everyone else I played who I don't remember, get on my level.

( ̄ _ゝ ̄)

GGs to Infinity Cosmos, smartypants, juece, Reptile, Jimbonator.
BGs to Spurious and IRM Nunchaku(I beat y'all EVERY single time. Hell I even picked random sometimes lol scrubs)
VBGs to x MasSacRe xI who lost 5-0 in a Raph ft5. Just quit him if your gonna be so cocky and then lose to me.

GGs to Infinity Cosmos, smartypants, juece, Reptile, Jimbonator.
BGs to Spurious and IRM Nunchaku(I beat y'all EVERY single time. Hell I even picked random sometimes lol scrubs)
VBGs to x MasSacRe xI who lost 5-0 in a Raph ft5. Just quit him if your gonna be so cocky and then lose to me.
Wow i thought u and massacre were bests buds or something=o

You still need to know how to punish though. If you cant, I'll pick aPat and a:G:B your ass into the ground. So much guard damage.
lol I was joking of course you need to punish, I use ivy I wouldnt win if I didnt
However repeat viola AA i12 +4 on hit BB i14 +4
if a viola just used that and knew how step, it would be kinda awkward, most prob past out from boredom

Back