SCIV Animated Gifs post thread

BrowserPreviewCassGiF.gif

One down, I'll work on the others tomorrow and hopefully have most of the requests finished.

THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!
Quick question. What is with the black bar on top and bottom, can you crop that out or does it have to be there?

Thanks, as for the black bars it's a bad editing habit, totally forgot about that for a gif. I can crop it out if you really don't want it there.

Seconded, please make one with sophie quickly repeating 236B into Hilde or Ivy.

Wow what is with your Ivy hate? Your ranged attacks do more damage than hers anyway...and they're more safe.

I personally would like to see one with Ivy grinding her heel into Sophie's boobs.

wow,thats awesome man many many thx =)
Ya have my alltime 4ever aria esther blessing ^^
Thank you very much ^^
keep it up !

SetsukaGifonline.gif

ALOGLGIF.gif

Two more done and I have the video ready for at least 2 more. Thanks for being patient and enjoy the GIFs!

Here's one more that was requested.

The gif files are extremely big (5-10MB each) you should try to make them smaller, because for some people it can take ages for download. And they aren't slow, but they run like slide-show during loading, and one must wait until it loads completely before he can actually see the gif running at normal speed =P

Hmmm... I dunno, could have something to do with the network allotment at work.

Nice work though

Could be, and thanks.

The gif files are extremely big (5-10MB each) you should try to make them smaller, because for some people it can take ages for download. And they aren't slow, but they run like slide-show during loading, and one must wait until it loads completely before he can actually see the gif running at normal speed =P

I'll look into the size with the next batch I make, thanks for the info.

Back