SCIV Combos

Combos

IIRC it's a combo. But I go for 33KB for the wakeup and not the damage. Although I must say it's fun to BT B+K away then set them up to block BT A at tip range. Lol.

BT A is -2 on block and +8 on hit for the curious.

Combos

I'm with Shen Yu on this one...coupled with the fact leaping horse tends to be flaky vs some characters and their teching. Have it ppl just ukemi between hits and shit....i don't like that. 33KB is reliable, and does good damage.

Combos

So would I. But it's safe now and anything that can combo into it gives you awesome wakeup.

Combos

Thank you guys for the NNC and for the CH combo ones,,,
It really helped me a lot.
Although she is not a heavy combo character,she can still deliver some DMG.
^_^

Combos

I'm new so forgive my notation mistakes. My friend is teaching me how to play SCIV. He founds these wall combos and said i could take post them if i want( thank u NME). He doesn't have an account here.

WALL COMBOS----

3B or WsB(tip) Wall!! 6A+B, 66KKK, 6B+K, 8B+KB4B ( 11Hits...maybe)

3B or WsB(tip) Wall!! 6A+B, 66KKK, 6B+K, 33KB, 2K (14 Hits...maybe again)

3B or WsB(tip) Wall!! 6A+B, 4KB, 3KK, 6K (12Hits...I'm positive....maybe)

3B or WsB(tip) Wall!! 6A+B, 6K, 1BK or 8A+B or 2K( If the opponent hits wall instead of getting launched)

3B or WsB(tip) Wall!! 6A+B, 6AK, 3KK -> Becomes a tech trap if you're close enough. (Not really useful, but i fell for it)

6K----

6K Wall!! 6K, 8B+KBBB ( The distance of the 2nd 6K affects the ltaunch)

6K Wall!! 6K, 3B+K ( I believe it tech traps all but left)

6k Wall!! 4KB, 3KK, 8B+KB4B ( 8Hits...of course i'm not sure)

- Saudade -

Combos

Just trying to add discussion. I'm not sure if you guys use 1/3A+B often, but I'm guilty of using it quite a lot(even though they're pretty unsafe iirc, but with Mi-na, most things are.) On CH tip hits with 1/3A+B, what are you guys using afterwards? Just to make sure we're on the same page, it's that stun that activates when the AT doesn't activate(forgot the name of the stun.) I think a Pole-Vault Variation is guaranteed, but I honestly can't remember if it is.

Combos

For some reason alot of people don't seem to block the second hit of 33KB, and it's generally safe. This means it can easily set up some wall combos which I've done quite a few times, I always use the wall combo of 6A+B 66KKK 6B+K 33K+B and then the leaping horse vault series.

Combos

I absolutely adore 33KB. It's one of her best moves. I know a trick you can do with it that I wil reveal in time after I sucessfully use it in a tournament and get it on video. And in regards to this trick, if 33KB was NC - she would be near broke. I'll let you guys in on it soon enough. That is if you guys don't know about it already....if you do, you've been witholding precious info!
>:( TELL US NOW.

Er. Please.

Combos

I absolutely adore 33KB. It's one of her best moves. I know a trick you can do with it that I wil reveal in time after I sucessfully use it in a tournament and get it on video. And in regards to this trick, if 33KB was NC - she would be near broke. I'll let you guys in on it soon enough. That is if you guys don't know about it already....if you do, you've been witholding precious info!

Told u 33KB is nice :)

Combos

Nope. Just tested it. He can't. The way it works is that doing another 33KB picks you up off the ground while in the "bounce" effect. That's why it cannot be air controlled. Almost the same as the 6K~33KB combo. Except it's much easier because no real timing is required. Just keep doing it over and over.

Xinaghua's A+B on the ground can't stop it. Kilik's Heaven Monument can't either. They have no choice but to block. I haven't tested it on everyone, but I know for sure it works on everyone I've faced so far since finding this. Also to note, if someone is on the ground and tries to roll towards you, 33KB lifts them off the ground if you catch them in it.

If you guys don't believe me, set the record feature up to do 4KB ~ 3KK ~ 33KB (Repeat several times) and have it performed on you. Try to do anything but block and see if you can escape it.

So basically, any combo that ends with a 33KB launcher where the B can't be air controlled is where this will work.

Hmm in that case it works better than i gave it credit for. I do it myself however, like Mina vs Mina for instance, post 6K she can AC 33KB....that's why i thought a second one technically should be ACable for some because it hits in the same way really. I had tested 6K to 33KB a long time ago, but i can't remember my results now. When i'm not lazy i'll test it vs all characters and see if i can AC them myself. Post 6K and post 33KB

I do believe u though, that's not the point....I'm hoping that it works vs EVERY character...instead of the unlucky few i personally landed it on.

Combos

The kick always seems to miss for me and it won't relaunch, I'm trying it after the 4KB/66KKK combos.

Back