SCV Ivy FAQ & General Discussion

You actually need to pause to use Elysium's CE post 6B8 BE to cause tech traps with that setup, so it's actually an easy combo. Huge damage if they tech in expectancy of 9B+K and you delay the CE just right.

And yes, Elysium is a lot of fun to play.

Did my first iCS in a match last night, sort of. It was after the round was over and the opponent had fallen to the ground already so it didn't connect but I did see the white flash.

Exactly Ring is unstoppable. Otherwise Dark_slayer, Dropical, Soulassassin, Malek and Me would be 1-6.
Would have been a big Ivyhype though.

Where is the E.B.O Ivy-players photo?

forgive me if this has been discussed to death
But what do you guys think about 3A+B, 3{A+B}B, 3{A+B}

This move is pretty disgustingly good in my opinion.
It tracks a little to one side(more so at close range), has 3 modes of use (instant, normal and unblockable)
I feel like this may be the replacement of the controversial 44{A+B}, which got nerfed to death earlier on.

Don't forget the 4th mode of use, a slower than molasses G cancel that is punishable on sight. :D

Ok, wtf. The Ivy threads like died, no joke. This thread used to be packed with ideas and stuff. Finding Ivy players online on PSN is becoming a rarity. I need some new people to fight. Add me on PSN if anyone wants some Ivy matches. (smartypants9567)

Maybe you need to head on over to XBL, haha. Almost everyone I know has picked up Ivy to a certain extent. I do agree that there has been a bit of a slowdown, but this is attributable to school starting, no?

Anywho, belated congratulations to Ring and kudos to all the Ivy players who were at EBO! Very fortunate to have been able to watch the stream and see some literally killer performances. :)

Its ironic what has happened since i last spoke to you Ring. Congrats I told you your too good.

Back