SCV Ivy revealed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
im sad, and almost angry that theres going to be a SC 5... i've put a lot of time and effort into learnign ivy for SC 4, now ill have to do it all over again.... :( just learned SS and CS....
Don't worry, Ivy has been fucking made noob friendly..

Ivy should be the hardest to main.. Her weapon is the only one that can actually do cool/interesting stuff.. Dumbing her down is a bad idea.. :x

Ivy should be the hardest to main.. Her weapon is the only one that can actually do cool/interesting stuff.. Dumbing her down is a bad idea.. :x
i do agree, dumbing her down is a really bad idea, i love that i had to work so much to be good with her, and while it will suck balls to do it over again, i will, i just hope they dont screw around with SS and CS too much, but from some of the preview vids ive seen, a lot of her moves look the same

i do agree, dumbing her down is a really bad idea, i love that i had to work so much to be good with her, and while it will suck balls to do it over again, i will, i just hope they dont screw around with SS and CS too much, but from some of the preview vids ive seen, a lot of her moves look the same
They do look very similar. If she plays at all how I imagine, it shouldn't me too hard.. I actually think I'll like the adjustments to her style.. That is, if all non-kick moves have a hold version for a whip move.. It'd be better because all moves are instantly availible without having to mess with stances.
It would be very convienent if they give us a TAG-Team mode.. In IV, no matter what stance you were playing with, when switched to Ivy, she 'spawned' in sword state. Having no set stances would be much better for that.

Agreed. I like the look of her too. Interesting to see if most people's suspicion of her being Amy is true.

I wanted her breast plate to be similar to her SC2's,it's my fav among her other ones.
IvySC2BreastPlace.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back