SCV Ivy Video Thread

i know ,i was just trying to say why i cant explain it too well
i think a good few people tweeted to daishi about them returning especially recently,but i cant see them putting them in now even if the numbers were to shoot up,i just hope they come back at some point

Stances SS and ST were an eyepleaser to the crowd back then. I love the feeling of being able to have great reach and flow in her movements aesthetically.

Dont mean to squash the bubble, those stances were useless outside of combos. Useless at breaking an opponent spamming guard or safely maintaining momentum. I dont mind they comeback for fans' sakes if its not trash. :)

i know they were terrible too, i just liked them,if they were to come back id only want them if they were useful which i can see them doing but the only way that would happen if she was similiar to now with SCV ivy unless they made new moves to put in those stances
i woudnt want to see ivy ruined because of the stances returning if they made her have setbacks

also what about claw moves anyone?id certainly like her to have some moves that utilize her claw,even one would do,aslong as the move or moves werent rubbish

If stances comeback, they should steal some ideas off Seigfried's roulette stances and insert moves that are not included. I wish somewhere outhere is a petition to ask the higher ups of Namco to give more time to the devs.

yeah me too,the game looks so much better now but the characters may not be along with it

just think it they had time to pick through our ideas and put a good amount in for the characters from our wishlists they would be great.
visually aswell since we could come up with cool move animations for moves and things such as ivy using her claw
some of the things we think of its like the devs havent thought about

i know in the tira one i made theres great ideas so she woudnt be low tier anymore and easily still balanced she would be great

and things like flips for her jumps and things since she is an acrobat and it doesnt really seem like it things like that to improve the look of things aswell as for the moves,the same with other characters too
i dont think the developers think of the things we do

Good match!

Astaroth's BE makes everyone else's look shit. lol. That round where Malek justguard punish bullrush and BE bullrush was godly.

Awesome vids. Why was everyone so hostile against Ivy? They always seemed to be rooting for whoever wasn't Ivy :(

Also, is this the dreaded and horribly imbalanced unblockable that people have been complaining about? I've seen CE's that can be comboed that did more damage than that.

No that's not this one. The "dreaded and horribly imbalanced unblockable" is easily 180 damage. You will spot it when it happens, trust me !
Do the properties of that move differ in any way from the one we know from SC4? (except damage)

It's almost virtualy impossible to hit the opponent with it in SC4 on high level play. I think it's too slow to even whiff punish high moves.

I think that its because ivy goes back to sw so ppl aremore worried about her cancling then actaully using the ub

Hi some vids from Firstlook event in The Netherlands.

not the best quality or gameplay but, it's still something right :D

Also I don't know if it has been mentioned already but it seems like the stances are semi in. it's more like if you hold B after doing. 22/88 bB (hold the second) the transition of the whip back to the sword lets you do some whip moves. Once again apologies if this was known already...

I love her dialogue in this game. Has anyone noticed what she says during CS? I think she says "Now sing! For the SINNER."

Edit: Also why does the last hit of her CL A+B B never connect?

It's a glitch, apparently. It needs to be fixed. CL A+B,A has never been so bad before.

Back