SCV may still need patches...

Seems reasonable to me.

I lol'ed at your all kiiiinds of gains reference. Siegfried snapped his shit up.

Seems reasonable to me.

I lol'ed at your all kiiiinds of gains reference. Siegfried snapped his shit up.

Yeah I was unaware of all that because I didnt play any decent siegs back then, I retract my statement about Namco, a little.

^ Yep! 1:09 of this video, I love when Siegfried's mid attacks miss crouching opponents... like... REALLY?!

I also love how Siegfried's 3B has the hit box of a friggin grape! If I press 3B after they Ukemi, and I'm not standing facing them dead center, my 3B will miss them, but slice right up through their arm. It's like I need to get them DEAD CENTER, right in the middle.

I swear tho... as a Siegfried mainer, he has a LOT of issues. I've even lost fights because my AgA missed a person who was running forward at me, then hits me... Even though I saw the sword slice animation go right through their head... I mean maybe the visuals are just deceiving, but wtf Namco?

(Thank you for this topic btw!! >:3)

Can someone tell me how clashing moves are prioritised? (As in one gets the stun and the other just doesnt flinch at all.)

I mean, I had Ezio's BB Clash out with Mitsu's CE and My Ezio's BB was able to beat out the CE.

Since my first two videos were put in this thread (for whatever reason) here is a third one I made simply for the bullshit from 2:14 onwards. The need to fix the hitboxes on these two moves lol....

I've had enough of this madness!! Momma always told me I shoulda mained Viola.... >:D

Watching Siegfried miss a perfectly timed punish is probably one of the most rage educing feelings... especially if you get rung out because of it... xD LOL @ The Astaroth player ringing himself out on a guaranteed KO... Oh my god...

rejoice Pantocrator Lost Sword Sieg is looking godlike :D SHIT TIER NO MORE!!!!!, o wait....

Back