SCV- New CHARACTER ideas

Rock and Ivy are the two Brits (Up to 3 if we count Arthur)

Dutch independence isn't recognized for 39 years after SC5 (though 80 Years War is as good a motivation for SE seeking as anyone else has)

Do we even know Salia's nationality (if we are discussing nationality)? I can't find any origin for the name, though I'd have to guess she's from somewhere in the HRE given her presence in the merc group.

I mentioned this in the roster spec thread, but I think she is at least from a German-speaking country mate - her surname is "Olschmidt", which is defnitely of that origin. She could be (originally) German, Austrian or Swiss.
"Salia" is a variation of the more common spelling "Sally", which is itself a diminutive of the hebrew name "Sarah" - meaning "princess", so basically her first name is pretty universal and hebrew names appear in a huge variety of cultures.

Xianglian%27s_concept_in_SoulCalibur.jpg

Xianglian's concept in SoulCalibur
images
images

1. Shuangdao 2. Nandao

I was thinking of what an Egyptian could wield... What is that weapon that's like a shortsword that's curved around on itself almost like a hook? For some reason I'm thinking aklys, but I don't think that's right.
There's something I've wanted since the game was anounced: Replace Yun with an Arabic, assassin-esque character.

Assassin_portrait.jpg

There's something I've wanted since the game was anounced: Replace Yun with an Arabic, assassin-esque character.

Assassin_portrait.jpg
You know what? I've always wondered about Assassin's appearance. It would be perfect for an Arabic character in SCV. Namco has the layout design at least.

Ogre from Tekken. Use as a Mayan/Aztec/Incan/whatever the hell he is supposed to be native. Give him a short spear, bow and SOME hand to hand stuff he had in Tekken. And then maybe introduce a transformation mechanic of sorts for True Ogre or partial transformations for certain moves. Like a secondary BE type of thing that has a separate meter.

Well...I would wished if Project Soul and SNK PLAYMORE the makers of Samuri Shodown got together i would like to see some of those fighters into the Soul Calibur Series, At least a cpl characters such as:Hanzo comparison to Taki or Charolette to raphael, or Haou Maru vs Mitsurugi!!! that could make it into the Series.

that is something i WISH could happen chances of that is Unlikely.....
here is a video of THE characters, in this game if anyone Never heard of Samuri Shodown

Im personally A Fan of Samuri Shodown myself and Love the game i just wish it was for ps3 too.... my Favorite character in the game is Kyoshiro!!! just cause he's flipping Awesome IMO!!! anyways....I seen this tread and thought to give my opinion.

You'll have to rely on CAS if you want Samurai Showdown. Speaking of which and on a positive note, we now have the perfect framework for Amakusa.

http://images.wikia.com/snk/images/2/28/Amakusa-btenka.png

http://i.neoseeker.com/n/9/sc5_pub_ss_viola1_015_thumb.jpg

I always thought a Shiki-esque character was perfect for Soul Calibur.

Shiki-64-2.jpg
If Bangoo was to be put into the game i wish and hope he isn't all like his Father, because That Tradition gets old brining someone into SCV with almost the same move from the last SC series. Characters Like lizardman, Cassandra and Sophita yeah they weren't all the same, but hell they might as well be. they need to be able to show us something different thank gawd patroklos and Pyrrha are not all that alike from their relative Cass and Mom. and Astaroth for example he has throws that should be escapable even when he knocks you hard to the ground referring to (uses his Axe to pick you up from the ground move some of those throws should be taken away from him ).
I technically like characters who are unique such as : VOLDO of course, Ivy, Tira, They should really think about doing something to characters that don't really have that uniqueness to them, because some character's we might be happy with or hope to get adjusted to might be a DUAL MOMENT for some.

He's thinking of Raphael as the second brit, which is a common miscoception, Raphael is like the EU's generic representeive:
Born in the French Empire,
Fights with an English Rapier,
Fights using a style with references to Flamenco (Spanish)

He's from all over the fucking place, lol.
I know Rock was from London. I didn't think Raph was the second Brit :P

Hoped weapons:

and I wouldn't be surprsied if we got some sort of instrument.

In every single JRPG there has been some sort of musical instrument weapon. Its gaining popularity over there rather quickly.

Hoped weapons:

and I wouldn't be surprsied if we got some sort of instrument.

In every single JRPG there has been some sort of musical instrument weapon. Its gaining popularity over there rather quickly.
LOL remindes me of Dancer in Soul Calibur 3 LOL And i love this game!!!
Yes Dynasty Warriors Characters would be Awesome We need a chick with two Fans Like Kitana but with Style, Lu Bu would be Awesome to replace Seong Mina

on my home from NEC i had an idea for a new character. its basically Gordon Liu in Shaolin Master Killer.

heres a clip of him in combat with his weapon and an excellent 1p costume. plus his stage can be called the 36th chamber lol

ps watching the whole movie may make you GODLIKE in SCV

Back